[Music] Looking for a techno/rock song

Hello,

this is going to sound a little ridiculous but I have been trying to locate the name of a single that i (believe) is new and I've heard it on the radio a few times. Its got a rock/techno genre to it. It doesn't have any lyrics except a few (I don't know if its "POW" and "alright") or something like that. It almost sounds like pump up power techno music like your watching an action movie. Anyway, its driving me nuts and I can't find the name. Any help? Sorry, i know its not a lot of info but thats all i got.

Thanks.
    Last edited by Baratheon; 2013-08-02 at 11:30 PM.

Deleted
    You could try searching at said radio station on their top played tracks. Most of them have that now.

Quote Originally Posted by Kerdoz View Post
    You could try searching at said radio station on their top played tracks. Most of them have that now.
    I've only heard the song used in a commercial on espn radio. =/ I'll try and use "Shazam" app on my phone and see if that works

Are you sure it wasn't made solely for the commercial?

Quote Originally Posted by Dasffion View Post
    Are you sure it wasn't made solely for the commercial?
    I'm positive because I heard it on a youtube video under a progressive house mix but that was awhile ago and I dont recall what youtube video it was on.