Page 12 of 79 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by LaReine View Post
    @PistolPink Your post is way too long for me to quote that one small part. Maybe I'll edit later. But what you said about Jaime:
    Wouldn't he need a "hand" with his sword-fighting? He's not the ultimate sword-fighter like he used to be. Then again, idk where Krayzy's starting with at which point of the show. Could be pre 1-handed Jaime.
    Well, considering that Jaqen H'Faceman is a thing and Theon is mobile, I'd say alternative universe where Hodor is the Godfather of the Dragon Mafia. Daenerys is his pet Three-Eyed Ravencrow.

@Anakso: I asked my mom to say a number between 1 and 23. She said 17. I am number 17 on the list.
    Last edited by mmocd9f3c88237; 2013-08-04 at 10:28 AM. Reason: Answering Anakso

Omg. 12 pages? I just finished driving from Santa Cruz, CA, to Little Rock, AR. I'll check in on this when i wake up.

- - - Updated - - -

Or i could not be sleepy and just finish reading the whole thread. I like the breakdowns by Celtic, Kel, Pistol, and others, sorry if i missed you, going on no sleep for like 22 hours!

*wanders off to wiki to read what masons do*

*wanders back into post to see the vote count*

Looks like 2 pages of Ely fluff.

So i get why Ely has 3 votes, alot of placeholder votes, but why the two votes on blood fox? any reasoning?

- - - Updated - - -

Ah, retatialation vote, and then what seems like a joke vote by LaReine for him. Ok, bed for the tired Ari. Also Dyra, feel free to pm me symptoms

10+ Year Old Account
    Well ... Keleb is the only one who has not posted yet ... so, as a placeholder vote (though I don't recall seeing the rule on that but I'll double-check anyway) ...

Vote: Keleb

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Cattaclysmic View Post
    As almost definitely a doctor i say: CULL THE WEAK!
    Then again ... to me, according to this phrase, Catta might be Joffrey, Tywin, or Walder.

unvote
    Vote: Catta

- - - Updated - - -

Ok I double-checked ... the rule is there ...

so those who haven't voted so far - Anakso, Arialla, Dyra, Ely ... errr "Hodor!", kel, Keleb, and Virothe.

Quote Originally Posted by falbacca View Post
    Then again ... to me, according to this phrase, Catta might be Joffrey, Tywin, or Walder.

unvote
    Vote: Catta
    Tbh, if i was speaking in character i think it would be more in the area of Grey Wind - those bastards kicked out Ghost

Deleted
    Dont forget peeps that minority lynches are happening - so really we should settle down and start pressuring

10+ Year Old Account
    But Robb doesn't train Grey Wind to be like that though ...

Oh yeah - meant to say this earlier ... where's the ultimate scum faction - The Others!?

Deleted

Oh yeah - meant to say this earlier ... where's the ultimate scum faction - The Others!?
    North of the wall. Setting-wise, we're "only" at Winterfell. Yay safety from zombies!

You cannae train a wolf, girl.

- - - Updated - - -

The dead thread will be known as the "Other" thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Silkku View Post
    Because we talked it over at our mafia thread and decided we need to have anakso lynched. We cant do that if our votes are not correctly counted. That is why we told rollo to unvote and then vote for Ana when Ely the GF gives a signal
    Do it, fellow Godfather Silkku.

Hodor.

Quote Originally Posted by Arialla View Post
    Looks like 2 pages of Ely fluff.

So i get why Ely has 3 votes, alot of placeholder votes, but why the two votes on blood fox? any reasoning?
    BECAUSE EVERYONE HATES INNOCENT OL' HODOR.

Ok I double-checked ... the rule is there ...

so those who haven't voted so far - Anakso, Arialla, Dyra, Ely ... errr "Hodor!", kel, Keleb, and Virothe.
    Sowwie, I've been asleep for the last 12ish hours.

Vote: ElyPop.

Placeholder for now! Hodor!

10+ Year Old Account
    A lot of this confuses me but Hodor, Hodor I know from random photos that pop onto imgur.

Quote Originally Posted by Anakso View Post
    A lot of this confuses me but Hodor, Hodor I know from random photos that pop onto imgur.
    Hodor?

Hodor. *nods*

Deleted
    "Hush Hodor! No more Hodoring!"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PistolPink View Post
    Long Post Inc.
    Earlier in this thread, I commented on how I think the setup of this game could be. I now kinda feel like elaborating/theorycrafting.
    The theories are based on the following:
    • Krayzy said that the game will focus on the events of the TV show, so allegiences and connections will be theorized with that in mind.
    • Everyone can supposedly have their night actions recruited, hence the large amound of survivors/neutral agents.
    • It's Game of Thrones, meaning that everyone has a scummy nature. (J/K, though not really)
    • I have tried my hardest not to fanboy and make certain characters stronger than they actually/probably are.

Without further ado, a theory that mostly wont be true. Like, at all. But it makes sense to me.

Townies:
    Masons: The main Stark family, obviously
    Arya Stark: No special powers to begin with, but with the possibilty of becoming an NKer. (Will be explained under Jaqen H'ghar.)
    Bran Stark: Could see him as a form of safe tracker/watcher, in that if someone else is tracking him/is able to kill visitors, he'll be doing the visiting through either Grey Wind, Ghost or Three-Eyed Raven, and they'd then take the fall/blame.
    Rob Stark: Head of family, recruiter, two lives. Maybe cop, since no one else seem all that obvious to be one?
    Grey Wind: Rob Starks first life, i.e., will take a death for Rob Stark.

Affiliated: Will win with town
    Hodor: All hodering aside, will probably have a doctor-like role, given that his role in life is protecting Bran.
    Maester Luwin: Given the maester's role of taking care of the ravens, a tracker like role?
    Three-Eyed Raven (Who is actually a crow): Must have some sort of knowing role, but is only able to share the information with Bran?
    Jojen Reed: Also seems likely to be a seer/tracker type by nature. Maybe shares the role with Ravencrow? Like, one can track on even nights, one on uneven?
    Osha: Could possibly share the protector role with Hodor, given that they both protect the Stark kids on the show. Was initially unsure of wether she'd be town or survivor, but given that the game is based off the show, I'd say she's town.
    Theon Greyjoy: Now, I know that he's a traitorous scumbag on the show, but atleast he realizes his mistakes, and admits that Eddard was more of a father than his real father ever was. Though he could possibly be a traitor as well.

Could possibly be townies, could be survivors, could also be their own faction, able to recruit other: The Night's Watch
    Juhn Snuuh: Noes nuffing! Is just forever alone with a dog. All jokes aside, a recruiter. Possibly a watcher? It's kinda in his factions name. 2 lives.
    Ghost: Cutesy little puppydawg, but not as cool as Shaggydog. Jon Snow's first like. Essentially, Jon's Grey Wind.

Scum of Westoros:
    The Mafia:
    Tywin Lannister: Head of the Lannister family. The recruiter. Has two lives.
    Lancel Lannister: Unimportant enough to be Tywin's first life. Essentially Tywin's Grey Wind.
    Cercei Lannister: A very influential lady. A doublevoter? A votestealer?
    Jaime Lannister: Supposedly the best swordfighter, like, ever. If chosen to carry out the mafia NK, unblockable?
    Joffrey Baratheon: Well all hate him. I support the idea of him being un-NKable. Since guards and stuff.

Also very scummy:
    Walder Frey: No doubt about the fact that he's a traitor.
    Jaqen H'ghar: Also pretty much no doubt that he's an SK. Here's where I think he's connected to Arya. In the show, Arya doesn't even think about being an assassin before meeting Mr. Hard-to-spell-name-of. So, if he accidentally targets a Arya, or any Stark mason, or if the mason targets him, Arya will get the NK ability.

Survivors:
    Survivor faction?
    Daenerys Targaryen, the First of Her Name, Queen of Meereen, Queen of the Andals and the Rhoynar and the First Men, Lord of the Seven Kingdoms, Protector of the Realm, Khaleesi of the Great Grass Sea, called Daenerys Stormborn, the Unburnt, Mother of Dragons: Pretty much her own lonesome faction, able to recruit new members. Has more lives than one, like the other factionleaders. Possibly because of her dragons? Her Unsullied? Her horsemen? Her slavepeople? Wins when the other factions are removed, alongside her recruited friends. Will most likely win, because Mary Sue.

Doesn't care who wins, as long as the live:
    Gendry: Doesn't really seem to care about the war all to much, hence him being a survivor. Since he's a smith, maybe he gives the team that recruits him a one-time-use bullet proof vest?
    Petyr Baelish: Is said to be very ressourceful. Jack of All Trades. Yea, I said it, he's not some type of super scummy anti-christ with unlimited NKs.
    Tyrion Lannister: No clue, really. God of Tits and Wine. Will give whoever recruits him a good time? In all seriousness, either another Jack, a watcher (even without Sansa) or something that I can't even fathom.
    can I ask in the future that you not bold anything that isn't a vote :P maybe italicize or underline instead but when I'm skimming through looking for votes, I'm just looking for bolded words. If you had a vote in here, I'd not see it.

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Worgenite View Post
    can I ask in the future that you not bold anything that isn't a vote :P maybe italicize or underline instead but when I'm skimming through looking for votes, I'm just looking for bolded words. If you had a vote in here, I'd not see it.
    Oh, sorry. Just did it for the prettiness. Won't happen again.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PistolPink View Post
    Oh, sorry. Just did it for the prettiness. Won't happen again.
    it better not! :P I'm still waking up so I apologize if I came across as a bit grumpy

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

Celtic: I'm with you. This is stalling up. On the other hand I said I wouldn't be running trains on day 1 this game... ah well, to heck with promises, noone will ever bother to read the game 29 dead thread and hold me accountable anyway!

Unvote (Virothe)
    Vote. Uggorthaholy

Reason #1: I don't like the Elypop train, as there is a overwhelming chance that Elypop is indeed a VT.
    Reason #2: Pressure. This is a badly founded train, but it is a train. Let's see where it ends. Now we have two candidates at 2 votes (Blood Fox & Uggor)
    Reason #3: That avatar, which caused Uggor to be lynched in the last game. It happened in the wrong game!
    Reason #4: There is a 1/23 chance that Uggor is assigned the role of Littlefinger. As such, there is a 1/23 chance that this vote is hilarious.

I may change my vote later.
    Non-discipline 2006-2019, not supporting the company any longer. Also: fails.
    MMO Champion Mafia Games - The outlet for Chronic Backstabbing Disorder. [ Join the Fun | Countdown | Rolecard Builder MkII ]

If Worgenite was in this game he'd be the most obvious wolf ever! Right now I have one person I'm almost sure is either a townie or Mason and that's about it. Ely could be Hodor, Imma guess he is a VT if that's the case because then no risk in RC and he gets to just yell Hodor at us repeatedly.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xanjori View Post
    If Worgenite was in this game he'd be the most obvious wolf ever! Right now I have one person I'm almost sure is either a townie or Mason and that's about it. Ely could be Hodor, Imma guess he is a VT if that's the case because then no risk in RC and he gets to just yell Hodor at us repeatedly.
    Definitely Ghost. I got nothing against Grey Wind but Ghost is obviously the superior direwolf. also, he hasn't died yet, as far as I can remember anyways

Deleted
    I thought the D1 rule was to Lynch all Lurkers, because we don't have anything to go on?