Page 79 of 79 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Thinking from a show standpoint, non of them seem like the smuggler type either. With the ability to become immune to anything.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well what pistol said and might as well hammer and end the day or most likely the game

vote: listo

10+ Year Old Account
    Well now, Theon Greyjoy wishes you all a painful farewell. I am a lowly townie with the ability to leave town during the night twice and avoid any actions that occurred after my leaving.

Now get me the dead thread! Oh you guys also made Greeney very happy more than likely!

10+ Year Old Account
    1. Anakso - listo95
    2. listo95 - Silkku
    3. PistolPink - listo95
    4. Silkku - listo95

listo95 / Theon Greyjoy has been lynched.

Character: Theon Greyjoy

Role: Smallfolk / Smuggler

During the day you are but a mere smallfolk. At night your smuggler abilities come to play.

Ability: You have the ability to leave the town unseen at night. This makes it so that no night actions can be used on you. You can only use this twice throughout the game so use it wisely.
    It is now night. Get me your night actions. Deadline is in 12 hours.

- - - Updated - - -

Silkku killed Anakso tonight.

Game over. Silkku wins.

I'm going to bed. I'll link all the threads tomorrow (or people can link their own threads).

10+ Year Old Account
    I told you lynching me would cause town to lose!!! I TOLDS YA!
    /caps

10+ Year Old Account

10+ Year Old Account
    Suddenly the Others attack!

Get'm Dead Thread!

10+ Year Old Account
    So now you guys know, if I am claiming my innocence until I die, you really should believe me! I mean come on look what happened! I also still want to know which character even had a chance of being able to cause a double night yet you guys could not find a smuggler!! Well Theon was not even my original one, got changed last minute due to Davos Seaworth having no relations with either Stark or Lannister.

Stupid Dragons.

10+ Year Old Account
    Reading through the threads, and I'm on Keleb's right now. Real bad luck to investigate me on night one. It's the first time I've ever been investigated and the first time I've ever been NK'd the first night.

And see, my vote was just because it was between Ely, Keleb and Fox :P I just didn't think when i put a reason >.<

I'm like a fox with a chew toy.

If i see something I see scummy don't expect me to let up easily. Shake all you want I will shake you down until i get what I want.

10+ Year Old Account
    With Robb Stark dead Winterfell had finally fallen. The Lannisters were already annihilated by their petty squabble with the Starks. Daenerys took a deep breath and stepped off the boat onto her beloved homeland for the first time. A rustle in the nearby grasses was the only herald to a huge direwolf bounding out towards her with murder in his eyes and his slaver flecked jaws.

'Draecarys' whispered Daenerys softly, standing firm despite shouts to do otherwise.

A blur of black, a gout of searing flame, a yelp of swiftly cut of pain, and the smoking charred remains of Robb's beloved direwolf driven mad with grief skidded to a halt before Daenerys' sandals.

'A dragon does not flee before the lesser beasts' she proclaimed.

Gazing over the remains of the defeated Lannister camp towards the inferno of what was once the stronghold of the Starks, Queen Daenerys permitted herself one small smile. The game of thrones was over. And she had won

Closing the thread. Take any more discussion about the game over to the Mafia discussion thread

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.