The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account

Brewmaster Gear Dilemma

Hello there friends, I have a question that has been bugging me all week. I just got my LFR Tier 15 Head piece. I already have the 530 headpiece from Jin'rokh N. Should I replace my 530 with the 502 for the two set or do the stats from the 530 compensate the avoidance? Here is my armory.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...dfist/advanced

Thank you!

For the TWO set?

Downgrade to a 463 piece if needed. Hell even remove the piece altogether if that's what it takes. 2P is THAT good (if you use it properly that is)

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Thank you I am just concerned because that is a ton of Agility.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    2pT15 is AMAZING. Take it, use it, love it with passion.

As a Brewmaster, don't be concerned with losing a minor amount of agility. You're looking for secondary stats and in this example, the incredibly powerful 2 piece bonus.
    Last edited by Rumblefist; 2013-08-04 at 07:00 AM.

Deleted
    It's a godly 2p, but the bonus is nerfed in the coming patch, so I would actually hold my gold (meta gem for example) and stick with the 530 unless you're trying to progress content at this point. Post 5.4 you'll be better off with the higher itemlevel probably, since the 2p t15 is cut in half iirc.

Except 5.4 probably won't be around for 6 weeks, and a new meta gem is only like 3k gold or something. Who cares.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by stellvia View Post
    Except 5.4 probably won't be around for 6 weeks, and a new meta gem is only like 3k gold or something. Who cares.
    Which is why I said that I would actually, as a suggestion of my pov. A character that is just now getting some 502s is probably not aimed at progress raiding, and rerolls can get full normal/hc kits in matter of weeks. So... waste of gold imo.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Well I'm a jewel crafter on an alt. I just made the meta and put the helmet on I appreciate your help guys.