Page 1 of 5
... LastLast

US Senate banned from Wikipedia for vandalizing Snowden's page

They changed the word "dissident" to "traitor" on his page. lol

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User_talk:156.33.241.5

i guess they are still butt flustered about the whole situation.

I can feel the butt hurt from here

10+ Year Old Account
    That's kind of hilarious.
    Tiriél US-Stormrage

Signature by Shyama

10+ Year Old Account
    How low they sink. I hope those people get smacked on the wrist or rather in big trouble. I get Snowden is a big deal and done a lot of things(Good and bad) but sheesh.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Deleted
    Just more propaganda from our Government.

Deleted
    Oh god that's absolutely hilarious.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ya know, the senate isn't "one person."

Did they find the IP addresses of all senators, and then ban them?
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

10+ Year Old Account
    Can we fire all of the Congress critters? Please?
    Men!

Quote Originally Posted by LilSaihah View Post
    I picked Biden because he may throw Obama into the Death Star's reactor core, restoring balance to the Force.

Now having a ball on SWTOR!

Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    Ya know, the senate isn't "one person."

Did they find the IP addresses of all senators, and then ban them?
    It's a senate IP

"This IP address, 156.33.241.5, is registered to United States Senate and may be shared by multiple users of a government agency or facility. If the agency or facility uses proxy servers, this IP address may represent many users at many personal computers or devices."

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    That's fairly hilarious lol.

10+ Year Old Account
    I wouldn't be surprised it was one of our veritable lich-like senators that doesn't understand the internet and likely believes there is no one monitoring Wikipedia and anyone can post anything onto it's articles.

The best part is these are the same people that thought SOPA was just fuckin' dandy. Until the public backlash and they suddenly 180'd and pretended they were just as appalled of it as the general population was.
    You're getting exactly what you deserve.

Quote Originally Posted by Raybourne View Post
    It's a senate IP

"This IP address, 156.33.241.5, is registered to United States Senate and may be shared by multiple users of a government agency or facility. If the agency or facility uses proxy servers, this IP address may represent many users at many personal computers or devices."
    This. There's no proof is was more than one person and of course you're going to have some immature people in a group as large as the Senate.

i bet it was palpatine.

10+ Year Old Account
    The only reason I can see for Wikipedia to do this is to show their deference to the rabid internet mob. Snowden is a traitor, not a whistleblower - whistleblowers have the slightest idea about the nature of the content they release, he just unleashed a torrent of digital diarrhoea without bothering to check who it might hurt, happy to condemn the good with the bad. I hope he's finding that transit lounge comfortable, because he's not likely to soon enjoy the privileges of comfort and convenience afforded by the society he dim-wittedly attempts to undermine. Don't canonise this simpleton, he's a stupid, naive whelp not even worth the consideration of contempt.
    Quote Originally Posted by Steampunkette View Post
    Didn't help that he had Sky Admiral Warcrimes McEvillaugh flying his airship for him.
    hi im tydrane from dranasuss

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gorehowl View Post
    i bet it was palpatine.
    Not directly. The immaturity level points to ...

Him!
    http://www1.pcmag.com/media/images/2...i-prequels.jpg
    Last edited by Pendulous; 2013-08-04 at 09:28 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    rofl at this

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Inahu View Post
    The only reason I can see for Wikipedia to do this is to show their deference to the rabid internet mob. Snowden is a traitor, not a whistleblower - whistleblowers have the slightest idea about the nature of the content they release, he just unleashed a torrent of digital diarrhoea without bothering to check who it might hurt, happy to condemn the good with the bad. I hope he's finding that transit lounge comfortable, because he's not likely to soon enjoy the privileges of comfort and convenience afforded by the society he dim-wittedly attempts to undermine. Don't canonise this simpleton, he's a stupid, naive whelp not even worth the consideration of contempt.
    Actually he left the transit lounge, I think it was two days ago. He's now chilling in Russia, which is probably a lot better for him than the US. Deal with it ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Gorehowl View Post
    i bet it was palpatine.
    Here I thought that he dissolved the Imperial Senate, permanently?

Isn't this the kind of shit we laugh at North Korea for trying to do?
    If you are particularly bold, you could use a Shiny Ditto. Do keep in mind though, this will infuriate your opponents due to Ditto's beauty. Please do not use Shiny Ditto. You have been warned.