Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    15+ Year Old Account
    Outside ORG sending your children down the mines.
    We're probably the least flashy, along side with rogues. Although I'm not crying out for flashy, gimmicky spells. There's a fine line between it looking badass and warrior like then just annoying and lame. There's not a whole lot you can do, other than bloodier and bigger, which blizz have already implemented with glyphs. So yeah, perhaps someone with more imagination could think of something better. If you want pewpew pixels go play a mage xD

I like the titan-inspired theme they've gone with for some abilities. Thunder clap making lightning fall from the sky, etc. More to do with that would be swell.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Wazooty View Post
    I like the titan-inspired theme they've gone with for some abilities. Thunder clap making lightning fall from the sky, etc. More to do with that would be swell.
    Yes , thats so true .. they should expand more on the titan part.. i mean paladins use holy power dks use unholy power and warriors use skillz in weaponry... but wait isnt that a tad lame? leds ad a titanic strength theme to it! they should really expand on this .

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Anium View Post
    We're probably the least flashy, along side with rogues. Although I'm not crying out for flashy, gimmicky spells. There's a fine line between it looking badass and warrior like then just annoying and lame. There's not a whole lot you can do, other than bloodier and bigger, which blizz have already implemented with glyphs. So yeah, perhaps someone with more imagination could think of something better. If you want pewpew pixels go play a mage xD
    Just being plain is becomming an old argument , like i sed look at the barbarian animations of thier abilities... its stil bad ass and yet so god dam awesome saying that one should play x class for pew pew pixels is nonsense because frankly it is a game and warriors are one of the classes that could severly use an animation overhaul

You guys expected us to be the only class that would transmog legendarys?

That's cute, but it was an obvious bug.

Quote Originally Posted by thisnamesucks View Post
    I dont care about weapons or whatever this new glyph is doing, all I F'ing want is my battle shout to make a huge circular soundwave identical to how barbarians in D2 does. THAT WOULD BE SO BADASS.
    Yeah, that would be pretty cool indeed. They could also add a couple of warrior only physical hit animations. For example: When you hamstring you make a downwards slicing/chopping/bashing animation that makes those floor cracks like thunderclap does (but without thunder obviously). The bleeds could be made more visual but I'm assuming Blizzard doesn't want to do something like that because of the game being Teen rated. Some sound effects would be cool aswell, an actual badass shout like the Vrykul used whenever we shout rather then the grunt/moan most races seems to make right now.

It's hard to give warriors visual improvements since all they really do is swing their weapons around. Although the animation from blackout kick could be used for mortal strike and raging blow for example. But red instead of black and coming from your weapon and not your feet ofcourse. Giving pummel a crazy punching animation (PAOW RIGHT IN THE KISSER) would be sweet aswell, don't really know what it currently does tbh. Some cool animation when charging would be nice, like rocks flying away in your path because of the sheer force behind that charge or something.
    Last edited by ophion1990; 2013-08-08 at 03:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ophion1990 View Post
    Yeah, that would be pretty cool indeed. They could also add a couple of warrior only physical hit animations. For example: When you hamstring you make a downwards slicing/chopping/bashing animation that makes those floor cracks like thunderclap does (but without thunder obviously). The bleeds could be made more visual but I'm assuming Blizzard doesn't want to do something like that because of the game being Teen rated. Some sound effects would be cool aswell, an actual badass shout like the Vrykul used whenever we shout rather then the grunt/moan most races seems to make right now.

It's hard to give warriors visual improvements since all they really do is swing their weapons around. Although the animation from blackout kick could be used for mortal strike and raging blow for example. But red instead of black and coming from your weapon and not your feet ofcourse. Giving pummel a crazy punching animation (PAOW RIGHT IN THE KISSER) would be sweet aswell, don't really know what it currently does tbh. Some cool animation when charging would be nice, like rocks flying away in your path because of the sheer force behind that charge or something.
    Honestly I hardly notice attack animations much, but it would be cool to have some kinda unique ones. My thought was for slam/raging blow to do like a small jumpback and mini-air-charge with a transparent big axe-thingy over your head. Really fast animation, like he is throwing his full body force into the attack. That would be a badass animation especially since raging blow and (5.4)slam are our "big hitters", they should look cooler.