Poll: Are you going to Otakon 2013?

Anyone going to Otakon 2013 (20th anniversary!) this year?

I was just curious to see if we had any anime convention goers on mmo-champion. Otakon is certainly one of my favorite annual experiences of Anime and Japaneses culture and awesome cosplaying! Personally i'm going as Lt. Havoc from Full Metal Alchemist this year I know he's just a side character but i feel he strongly resembles myself, therefore I love cosplaying as him :3

10+ Year Old Account
    No I won't be going, infact I had no idea this was a thing until now.

Quote Originally Posted by Panquake View Post
    No I won't be going, infact I had no idea this was a thing until now.
    Same dude :l
    Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    We have had multiple threads of white people complaining that black people were offended over some racist thing some white person said.
    Here we have a thread of white people offended over something some racist black person said.
    The key difference is that the white people in this thread aren't being told "shut up stop being offended get over it."

Deleted
    Someone should go to Otakon as Otacon.

Ah well it takes place in Baltimore, MD at the Baltimore convention center annually. Perhaps that's why some of you may not of heard about it. I know the local paper in that city has some articles written about it when that time comes around because it brings a lot of business to the area as it boasts attendance of over 30,000 people now It's certainly worth the trip if your into Anime, Video Games (They have a giant game room and hold tournaments), cosplaying, or Japanese culture and don't live super far away from it~ and Super Kame Guru I have seen Otacon at Otakon before!

10+ Year Old Account
    Never even heard of it, but I've been to Ohayocon three times now.

Quote Originally Posted by Kasierith View Post
    Never even heard of it, but I've been to Ohayocon three times now.
    That's interesting Didn't realize there was another big convention not too far off from where I live~ Also found some similarities with some of the panels between Ohaycon and Otakon! While it doesn't seem like it is quite the size of what Otakon is it still seems very worth while~