Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Funkyjunky View Post
    This is the part, where you create a ticket and report him.
    truth actually, blizzard doesn't like people who make idle threats that they either are, or have a blizzard employee in their pocket.
    if he had a brother who was a GM, this could actually get his brother fired.
    Still I cry, tears like pouring rain, Innocent is my lurid pain.

Deleted
    You should have told him you too have a brother who is the boss of GMs.

The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account
    I dunno I steal anything I can from anyone I possibly can. I'll even try to get other people of my own faction that are fighting/farming something I want killed or drive them off somehow. Earlier on in Pandaland, you used to be able to taunt monk rares away from people then salv yourself so they'd just Chi Blast the guy fighting it to death and you could easily steal the tag. Hilarious fun and always worth doing. Yeah sure it's a jerk thing to do but if I can do it and not get punished or stopped, I will do it. Don't blame me, blame the system.
    Paladin Bash has spoken.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by PaladinBash View Post
    I dunno I steal anything I can from anyone I possibly can. I'll even try to get other people of my own faction that are fighting/farming something I want killed or drive them off somehow. Earlier on in Pandaland, you used to be able to taunt monk rares away from people then salv yourself so they'd just Chi Blast the guy fighting it to death and you could easily steal the tag. Hilarious fun and always worth doing. Yeah sure it's a jerk thing to do but if I can do it and not get punished or stopped, I will do it. Don't blame me, blame the system.
    I blame your parents, actually.

I'm trying to figure out why a bunch of people in this thread think it's ok to toss personal insults at OP. Personal insults are a one way ticket to infraction town, with continuing service to ban town.
    Stating an opinion as fact does not make it fact. Opinions are not fact. So don't be stupid and make a fool of yourself by trying to pass off your opinion as fact.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dabrix32 View Post
    Was heading over to farm some Embersilk cloth at my normal camping spot and noticed someone of the opposing faction from a different server there farming. Since I was playing my Destro lock I knew I could easily force him out. After about 2 mins of me getting all the tags he leaves.
    So... it sounds like you were being the **** first. He did not respond in a mature way, but you harassed him first. Not in a way that is bannable or anything, just in a way that is ****ish.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Blackmore View Post
    Resorting to personal insults?
    What's wrong with that ?! It's just Forum Ganking.

1. Post a thread with a mildly controversial subject.
    2. Look for posts that break the forum rules. Usually insults, trolling and memes.
    3. Report everything.
    4. Enjoy the aftermath.

10+ Year Old Account
    You don't "own" a camping spot... no reason to think you do. If you get the mob tags, you get the mob tags. Simple as that. Blizzard doesn't "acknowledge" camps in any way, shape, or form... no idea what would lead people to think otherwise.

Harassing someone over whispers, which they other guy did, IS against the rules. Fueling it, though, doesn't look good on you.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

Quote Originally Posted by Csnyder View Post
    report him for what? he didnt break terms of service

- - - Updated - - -

it wont solve anything, idiots are on all servers
    Impersonating a Blizzard Employee is breaking the TOS. that also goes along with threats of using a personal friend (the GM brother) to bring punishment to someone else.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Blackmore View Post
    I'm trying to figure out why a bunch of people in this thread think it's ok to toss personal insults at OP. Personal insults are a one way ticket to infraction town, with continuing service to ban town.
    Reported for Trolling
    Originally Posted by Zarhym
    It does no one any good to make GhostCrawler the scapegoat for all design decisions you disapprove of. Not how reality works.
    https://twitter.com/CM_Zarhym/status/275712376840531968

Deleted
    Yeah, mods seem to be pretty slow on cracking down on this thread. Reported 2 posts for flaming by now.

How am I mad and why do I need sympathy? I have the camp spot.
    No, you don't. No player has any exclusive rights to anything in Azeroth except the things in his own inventory.

i hate the phrase but if he wants to be cute and string together a bunch of 4 letter words and threaten to have me banned then why not make him madder before putting him on ignore.
    Or just ignore them off the bat...

Deleted
    I just replied with the usual "U mad bro"
    I'd give that a miss, it's really childish.

Quote Originally Posted by Squirreludecker
    Reported for Trolling
    Things I learned today: giving some friendly advice is now "trolling".
    Stating an opinion as fact does not make it fact. Opinions are not fact. So don't be stupid and make a fool of yourself by trying to pass off your opinion as fact.

Deleted
    no such thing as somones mobs, if they are untagged they are fair game. if you can tag and kill faster than the other player, the good for you.
    However I would suggest that you switch to aff, so much faster at tagging mobs

Light comes from darkness shise's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    If they would remove half of the things people complain about, none would play the game.

Period.

first of all, you dont OWN any special "camp" spots, its for everyone regardless if its a CRZ or not, if i where him i would have reported you since you where more or less stalking him and tagging all mobs since he was from another server and in your point of view had no right to farm at "your" spot for the sole reason just to make him leave.

You are no better than he is

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by macdisciple View Post
    So... it sounds like you were being the **** first. He did not respond in a mature way, but you harassed him first. Not in a way that is bannable or anything, just in a way that is ****ish.
    EDIT: Rather, how is forcing someone of the opposing faction out harassment?

To answer the OP's original question, yes, Blizz do acknowledge there are "camps", which is why they're removing embersilk cloth from the troggs in Deepholm next patch. :P