Question Do you like the sound effect of charging a spell?

Like when you cast a Smite, you cast and hear this sound, before you shoot.
    What do you think about that sound?

Just asking because not so long ago the Shaman had their watery spells with new sound effect that is kinda awesome feel to it.

Deleted
    Hm... Last time when I've heard sound in wow was early wotlk, since then any shitty spell sound didnt have acces to my earm with exception for boss fights (since Dragon Soul and Warlord Zon'ozz audio <3). Its Super-duper annoying. I probably never enable them again

Only have the master volume on for bigwigs and weak auras. Don't really care for the in-game sound effects that much tbh.

I don't understand how some people play without sound. I use sound cues for so many things. As for a "charge" sound, it wouldn't be a bad thing for long cast-time spells. As long as it's not an annoying sound like Inner Focus. Ugh, I hate how IF sounds. It's pretty and shiny, but the noise is enough to make you use it even if you don't need the crit.

10+ Year Old Account
    I like the sound effects, but I abhor most of the voiceovers in the game, so whenever I'm raiding, I'm usually listening to music with no game sound on. It is weird playing without sound but you get used to it.
    Look! Words!

Deleted
    PoM Ping ftw

I need to use sound effects, some how i cant do it with out.

10+ Year Old Account
    Never really thought about it, but yeah..I like it