Harvest Life removed

Harvest Life is one of the coolest spells in game. It is an AoE that grabs multiple enemies by their souls and siphons the life out of them all at one time.

Its freaking AWESOME. Blizzard is removing this spell in 5.4, we need to fight this change as a community, everyone should sign this thread as a show of support in keeping Harvest Life in game and unchanged.

Quote Originally Posted by Narsys View Post
    Harvest Life is one of the coolest spells in game. It is an AoE that grabs multiple enemies by their souls and siphons the life out of them all at one time.

Its freaking AWESOME. Blizzard is removing this spell in 5.4, we need to fight this change as a community, everyone should sign this thread as a show of support in keeping Harvest Life in game and unchanged.
    Its a spell I use if I am soloing old content with RoF.
    Other than that it's rarely used if at all.

It's being removed because hardly anyone uses it.

Deleted
    besides, the new harvest life isnt bad either, the problem is, with soul leech being nerfed, there could easily have been a lot of ppl that would start using the old harvest life again, in any case, the harvest life heals quite a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by Netherspark View Post
    It's being removed because hardly anyone uses it.
    this is a problem. cool spells should be fixed rather than removed. I'll miss this cool looking spell, just as I miss flame orb on my mage alt. from a purely mechanical PoV, it was a clunky, fire and forget piece of shit with no value that just added another button for mages to press, but it was beautiful and it had it's story tied to the cool blood mages of the san'layn.

and no. frost orb is not flame orb, just like shadow bolt isn't lightning bolt.
    Warlorcs of Draenorc made me quit. You can't have my stuff.

Harvest Life was AWESOME! I thoroughly hate and disgust this change, cause the spell definitely had it's place for certain strategies. Adds that need aoeing from afar (Megaera heroic, Twins phase transition, presumably more in SoO) HL was the go-to for me at least. No, I will continue to spam GC daily on twitter about this.
    ~ Battle.net MVP ~
    Overwatch mod
    Twitter | Soundcloud

Deleted
    Yup leaves demo without a consistent 'at ranged' AoE. Ok it wasn't generally the go too raiding/pvp spell but I use it all the time outside of those. It just leaves little variety in talents and everyone will still just pick soul leech as before. It really was a cool/fun spell. Sad times :-(
    Last edited by mmocba53877738; 2013-08-06 at 10:49 PM.

Harvest Life Removed.... 3 words. H.L.R........... Half-Life 3: Requiem confirmed. Seriously though, that sucks.
    It's like crossing an intersection. There's shit going on all over the place and you don't panic and act like an idiot then do you?

I'm gonna miss you !
    Quote Originally Posted by vep View Post
    Are you really looking for logic in a game that sends you dragons via the mail service?...

10+ Year Old Account
    Since there allready was a Harvest Life thread when this one got opened, and this one is little more then just a call to arms, and doesn't actually discuss anything, I'm going to close this one and ask you to resume discussion about Harvest Life and it's PTR changes in either the main 5.4 discussion thread, or the more constructive Harvest Life thread that was started before this one, found here: http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...Specific-Spell

Closed.