Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Masochist View Post
    really, she cried?

my pants have fallen down in public in a line at a grocery store, didnt cry about it. i cant take people who blow things out of proportion seriously. i was like yeah that is kind of messed up, but then shes like i was so upset and started crying! and im like bitch really? haha
    edgy as fuck

Eh I see people wear shorts that short all the time around my college, I even own a pair that are almost that short and have never been asked to change by an establishment. Perhaps she bent over in front of them or something, this whole thing strikes me as a cry for attention, those pictures look like she wants to go into modeling and just needed a way to get herself out there.

Bull shit story. In most ways. No one MADE her change in front of other passengers. A ticketing counter at an airport has no authority over anyone. They can't MAKE someone take their pants off.

"Young lady, change your shorts right here."

The correct answer would be to say no, ask for her ticket then go to her gate. If the gate agent said no, bummer...complain, threaten to sue. When the agent realizes he or she is up shit creek she will get her ticket. It's not hard, if you let someone who has no authority over you force you to do something, you wanted to do it in the first place.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by poser765 View Post
    Bull shit story. In most ways. No one MADE her change in front of other passengers. A ticketing counter at an airport has no authority over anyone. They can't MAKE someone take their pants off.

"Young lady, change your shorts right here."

The correct answer would be to say no, ask for her ticket then go to her gate. If the gate agent said no, bummer...complain, threaten to sue. When the agent realizes he or she is up shit creek she will get her ticket. It's not hard, if you let someone who has no authority over you force you to do something, you wanted to do it in the first place.
    Yeah I see worse then those in the article in various airports all the time.

It's kind of incredible what people where to fly.
    Get a grip man! It's CHEESE!

10+ Year Old Account
    Well with those shorts she'd be putting a lot of bare skin on an airline seat.

Not that there's anything wrong with that . . .

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah I see worse then those in the article in various airports all the time.

It's kind of incredible what people where to fly.
    Yeah, you're going to be in a tight, cold airplane (the AC is always too high) and yet we see people in high heels, shorts, all sorts of crap. I always wear shoes, socks, good pair of jeans.

You're on a bus that flies.
    Putin khuliyo

"Her shorts are too short, that's too provocative!"
    "But what do we do?"
    "We make her strip out of them in front of everybody to change into something less provocative!"
    "Wait, doesn't making her strip defeat-"
    "DO AS I SAY!"

I don't get this obsession lately with shorts so damn high that the bottom of your ass shows. How does that not embarrass the people wearing them?s

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Well with those shorts she'd be putting a lot of bare skin on an airline seat.

Not that there's anything wrong with that . . .

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah, you're going to be in a tight, cold airplane (the AC is always too high) and yet we see people in high heels, shorts, all sorts of crap. I always wear shoes, socks, good pair of jeans.

You're on a bus that flies.
    The heals...my Lord the heals on some of these girls. There are some big airports out there. ORD, DFW, DTW, DEN, ATL, etc. These places are huge and you will be walking...FAR. Why would you think high heals are a good idea. I feel bad for our flight attendants. They are required to wear heals...first thing they do when they get on the plane is change into flats. Don't blame them.
    Get a grip man! It's CHEESE!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bergtau View Post
    "Her shorts are too short, that's too provocative!"
    "But what do we do?"
    "We make her strip out of them in front of everybody to change into something less provocative!"
    "Wait, doesn't making her strip defeat-"
    "DO AS I SAY!"
    Aside from that, what I don't get is why she chose to change at the ticket booth and not just take her stuff and go to a nearby restroom.

If this story is true (LOL DAILY MAIL) then both parties acted spectacularly stupid.

- - - Updated - - -

The heals...my Lord the heals on some of these girls. There are some big airports out there. ORD, DFW, DTW, DEN, ATL, etc. These places are huge and you will be walking...FAR. Why would you think high heals are a good idea. I feel bad for our flight attendants. They are required to wear heals...first thing they do when they get on the plane is change into flats. Don't blame them.
    ATL (Atlanta) and ORD (Chicago O'Hare) are HUGE. I can't imagine going to either without good shoes. I've been to both and each time my connecting flight just happened to be the terminal the furthest away from where my first airplane was gated.
    Putin khuliyo

Looks like a case of a horny supervisor taking a shine to her, and abusing his power to get her to strip in a public place.

Personally I'd have told him where to go and lodged a formal complaint.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Aside from that, what I don't get is why she chose to change at the ticket booth and not just take her stuff and go to a nearby restroom.
    According to the article she wasn't allowed to.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Masochist View Post
    really, she cried?

my pants have fallen down in public in a line at a grocery store, didnt cry about it. i cant take people who blow things out of proportion seriously. i was like yeah that is kind of messed up, but then shes like i was so upset and started crying! and im like bitch really? haha
    There's a difference between an accidental exposure and being forced to expose in front of others.

If you can't tell the difference, then... Well, I'm glad I'm not you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by vizzle View Post
    I don't get this obsession lately with shorts so damn high that the bottom of your ass shows. How does that not embarrass the people wearing them?s
    If she farts it will whistle.
    Quote Originally Posted by Imadraenei View Post
    You can find that unbiased view somewhere between Atlantis and that unicorn farm down the street, just off Interstate √(-1).

Wearing shorts that high is pretty much like wearing underwear anyways, isn't it? lol.

Herald of the Titans Feral Camel's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Durandro View Post
    Looks like a case of a horny supervisor taking a shine to her, and abusing his power to get her to strip in a public place.
    Apparently it was a women.

"when I asked if I could go to the toilet to change and she made me change in front of everyone"

This is fucking retarded.

Here in Spain, women and girls wear those kind of short all the time. I mean all the freaking time. Most of them.

Hell my Gf has a dozen of them. The whole dress code crap was a lame excuse for wanting to humiliate and toy with her.

18?! She looks like she's in her mid-thirties.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Velaniz View Post
    18?! She looks like she's in her mid-thirties.
    she might be a smoker bam instant 10 years added
    I'm gonna let 'em know that Dolemite is back on the scene! I'm gonna let 'em know that Dolemite is my name, and fuckin' up motherfuckers is my game!

Quote Originally Posted by Lora View Post
    Why do airports do such stupid shit?
    It's not really stupid. They have to search your body, whether they like it or not, it's their job to make sure the passengers have a safe flight.

Quote Originally Posted by starkey View Post
    she might be a smoker bam instant 10 years added
    Preeeeeetty much...

Quote Originally Posted by Endre View Post
    She looks kind of old for 18 :O She looks at least 30.
    I thought so too! I was surprised when I had read that :P

OT: Her crying seems very over dramatic. If she was so upset about being forced to change she could have asked to go somewhere else in the airport.
    Nintendo 3DS Friend Code: 4527-7566-5852. PM if you add me.

Quote Originally Posted by Durandro View Post
    According to the article she wasn't allowed to.
    If she was still checking in, and she still had her bag, how exactly could they stop her from going to the bathroom, changing, and coming back to check in?
    Plus, who the hell goes anywhere without a pair of sweatpants in their bag that she could have just thrown on over her shorts?

Also, judging by the pictures of her in the article, she's probably just looking for attention and I doubt that she has any problem stripping down in front of strangers.

It was so embarrassing, yet she's perfectly fine wearing next to nothing shorts and posing for a newspaper.

Right. This isn't attention seeking at all.