Deleted

Question Powerline adapters

Hey guys, I was thinking of purchasing a powerline adapter as my friend said his worked a charm.

Does anybody know of any good powerline adapters?
    I'm not to fussed on price- and if you need any other information let me know.

i use NETGEAR Powerline AV+ 200 Mbps Nano Kit (XAVB1601)

Works great no issues. But just make sure that the two outlets you are using are on the same Circuit and that the wires aren't ancient.

Good luck =D

Just realized those adapters are 38% off today on newegg
    Last edited by Jiambi; 2013-08-06 at 08:26 PM.
    My new baby
    CPU: i5-3570k @4.1 Cooler: H-100 MoBo: Asrock Z77 Extreme 4 RAM: 16Gig Mushkin Blackline 1600 SSD: Crucial M4 128 HDD: WD Caviar Black 1TB GPU: MSI 7950 OC @ 925/1375 Case: CM Storm Trooper PSU: Seasonic X650 Gold

They should work fine provided that the wiring in your house is all correct. Is using a standard ethernet cable an option?
    ||i5 3570k @ 4.4GHz||H100 push/pull||AsRock Z77 Extreme4||16Gb G.Skill Ripjaws 1600MHz||Gigabyte Windforce GTX 970|| Coolermaster Storm Trooper||Corsair TX850 Enthusiast Series||Samsung 840 Pro 128gb(boot drive)||1TB WD HDD, 2x 3TB WD HDD, 2TB WD HDD||

Bdk Nagrand / Astae Nagrand
    Pokemon X FC: 4656-7679-2545/Trainer Name: Keno

check out newegg. I watched their youtube video on them before deciding. They'll mention stuff about the standards that are in place now. I got a generic one, and it works amazing. Simple piece of advice. Buy locally, thus if it doesn't work you can take it back the same day. BestBuy does price match now too, so if you find the same product on a newegg or amazon, they'll match it, thus, you're not out any moneys either.

Deleted
    I have http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B...=1&s=computers and they are very good. my connection is very stable and reliable. a lot better than any wireless I have ever tried.