Page 28 of 28 FirstFirst ...
    I would have no interest in talking to Putin. We might as well go have tea with Hitler.

A man that would violate property rights and human rights should not be given the privilege or status of speaking with the President of the United States.
    President Obama's recognition of Putin as a head of state of anything is horrible. Good for him for refusing to speak to functional terrorists... terrorists of their own people!

Might I add that Syria is in the state it is because Russia supports the unconscionable regime.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ringpriest View Post
    Proudly waving your ignorance around doesn't constitue an argument.

Technically, the Supreme Court declared sodomy laws unconstitutional in 2003. However, a great many states have refused to acknowlege the ruling, and 14 are still trying to enforce them.
    talk about difference in translation

sodomy - sodomie (german) only describes sexual acts with animals

on the wiki page it says sodomy during the middle ages was describing any form of sexual act that couldn´t possible be a form of reproduction (oral, anal,...)
    Quote Originally Posted by ash
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.