Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Polarthief View Post
    Never moves, does almost no damage, and is almost always dead: Arcane
    If you think this then you are playing this game extremely incorrectly.

Never moves, does almost no damage, and is almost always dead: Arcane

- - - Updated - - -

I'm assuming you do not know who abn is

Quote Originally Posted by Kenbud View Post
    If you think this then you are playing this game extremely incorrectly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reforge View Post
    I'm assuming you do not know who abn is
    It was a joke, guys

Seriously though, if people have to look at the color of a Mage's spells to know their spec, they won't be entering anything higher than 1000, and that's IF they get carried.
    Still wondering why I play this game.
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.

Quote Originally Posted by Grakey View Post
    Only one warlock spec really benefits with green fire
    two

/10chars

10+ Year Old Account
    Definitely this. Fireball looks like I lit the tiniest pebble I could find on fire. Pyroblast looks like a rock (at least better than the original, but that's not saying too much). We haven't gotten spell upgrades since we got Arcane Barrage and Frostfire Bolt, and those were back in Lich King.
    This, a thousand times this. When comparing my Warlock to my Mage, effects wise they don't even come close. My Mage just feels neglected, and that's not even including green fire!

Quote Originally Posted by Zenny View Post
    This, a thousand times this. When comparing my Warlock to my Mage, effects wise they don't even come close. My Mage just feels neglected, and that's not even including green fire!
    Even Rune of Power is extremely underwhelming when it's our only "new" spell that has a graphic (excluding the clock above our heads for Alter Time)

Runemaster Molgeim's (The spell that influenced our piece of shit version): http://i.imgur.com/HjfKJ.jpg
    Ours: http://www.blogcdn.com/wow.joystiq.c...e-of-power.jpg
    Still wondering why I play this game.
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.

Blue fire doesn't make any sense. All Mage spells are based on knowledge of the Arcane, so purple fire is a little better in that regard. Still there's no point in changing the color of Mage fire aside from "Warlocks got new stuff, we should too or it's not fair". Warlocks asked for green fel fire for ages. Blue fire was "invented" just recently, so no one really wanted that.

What Mage community asked for as long as I can remember is a Summon Phoenix spell. If anything, we should get that.

A little more pew pew effects while casting FB is all i wish <3 The colour have to be red, i mean... FIRE Mage^^ but yeah ... give us a little more PEW BANG and so ...

We'd need more gas if we wanted to tech up to blue flame..wait, wrong Blizzard game.