Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Freia View Post
    If he says his regen is fine, you trying to convince him he is straining his cohealers by not stacking more spirit is ridiculous. And every time we have a spirit discussion you do the same thing which is why I said it is tiring and needs to stop. You don't know what his comfortable spirit level is, so stop trying to push your comfort level on everyone else.
    You like to assume im doing these things, when in fact you are quite wrong. Again, stop defending someone when you don't know what you are defending them for. (Hint: i wasnt attacking him at all, even he understands that)

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ryouji View Post
    Tbh, I agree with what he's getting at. I haven't seen an out right wrong or right way to gem currently. I've talked with higher ranking Paladins and they've stated they like the idea of Mastery in 10H because it's easier to keep EF on majority of the raid without a struggle. I'm not saying I know 100% what I should about being a Holy Paladin since I've been at it for 2-3 months now and haven't had any major progression since I ended up jumping in Heroic with a gear leap. For this, I plan to play my class better and prepare for Siege of Orgrimmar next patch.
    One of the things i do is try everything out for myself, even the crappier trinkets, and i generally keep them in case they ever get a buff. I actually made a mouseover portion that i put into practically every ability i have for the Zuldazar trinket that simply applies the absorb portion whenever a stack is up rather then waiting for 6 stacks before using it. It saves having to manage another on use trinket and kind of makes it "passive" in a way.

You're right, there is no outright wrong way to gem, unless you are gemming STR and dodge gems as a holy paladin you're pretty much set up to go either spirit, mastery, or haste. Ive seen all three. Out of the three holy paladins in our raid including me two are full spirit (im one of those) and one is trying to focus on mastery.
    Last edited by Theholypally; 2013-08-09 at 09:24 PM.

http://www.twitch.tv/hammerpairs 7/7 Mythic EN / 3/3 Mythic ToV / 10/10 Mythic NH / 9/9 Mythic ToS
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IBmNLMo4vcI some old school CM fun
    "Your lights will go out. The darkness will envelop you. And you will fear the shadows that move within it."