Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    I'm using the G600 because imo the buttons are easier to tell apart from eachother without having to constantly look at them. My arena partner uses the naga and says you'll get used to it though. Anyway, i'd go to the store and ask for a feelup on both, then make your choice

Have the 2009 naga and still haven't had a single problem with it. Looking at getting the 2014 version for the new design, liking the look of it a lot.

Deleted
    Does anybody know if there's any difference between the sensors, about how precise they are in comparison?

Which one is more precise the naga 2014 or the g600 from your experience.

I currently got a Naga 2014 but i'm thinking of returning it because it feels very cheaply made and the sensor is not very accurate.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaffearne View Post
    Does anybody know if there's any difference between the sensors, about how precise they are in comparison?

Which one is more precise the naga 2014 or the g600 from your experience.

I currently got a Naga 2014 but i'm thinking of returning it because it feels very cheaply made and the sensor is not very accurate.
    They're both laser, so they're both inherently less accurate than optical, especially with tracking consistency.
    i7-4770k - GTX 780 Ti - 16GB DDR3 Ripjaws - (2) HyperX 120s / Vertex 3 120
    ASRock Extreme3 - Sennheiser Momentums - Xonar DG - EVGA Supernova 650G - Corsair H80i

build pics