10+ Year Old Account

Addon for showing dps in frame

hello,

plz does anybody know any good addon which show you your dps in frame or something like that ?

thx

15+ Year Old Account
    When you say "in frame", do you mean as part of another addon like your unit frames? Or just simply an addon that shows your dps? Because you can configure Recount, Skada, et al. to only show your own data, if that's what you need.

Recount is the best I think.

10+ Year Old Account
    I mean my own dps something similar like vegenace tracker for tanking class, so addon which is not depend on recount or skada...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by cronight View Post
    I mean my own dps something similar like vegenace tracker for tanking class, so addon which is not depend on recount or skada...
    The addon will still have to read the combat log just as recount or skada does, just with a filter on your name. You could probably ask over on tukui.org to see how their widget data text does it.

Use recount go into options and disable Show "grouped" and anything else if its checked now recount will only show you your own dps. You can tweak the visals to size it better to just 1 target

You can also uncheck everything for grouped, ungrouped, hostile, Pets, Trivial, Non-trival, bosses too save memory and make it so recount only will look at your actions and ignore everything else

Deleted
    use skada it has been proven that recount "cheats" a bit on dps meters
    test : go in raid with recount AND skada you will see if you do dps both meters will go up then stop doing dps and you will see skada going down while recount does not do it correctly

Deleted
    I wouldn't really call it "cheating", they're merely using a different definition of DPS - but let's not go there, as it's not really what the OP wanted.