Page 1 of 2
LastLast

911 call of 6-year-old girl witnessing her mother's death

someone posted this video on a thread the other day i cant remember which thread, i just want to ask is this real?
    because i been trying to find information about this on google, but cant seem to find any info on it.

if you find any info can you link it here please. (if this is real)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wrvxcrEvOI4

wtf i hope thats not real. damn that made my cry. crazy people in the world thats why i recommend everyone to have a gun, just to prevent this type of bull fucking shit. but to completely rely on the police to protect you just makes no sense to me. people who have the weapons are the police and the criminals, causes the innocent to get killed by the criminals because they have no means of defense except a phone call that take 5-10min for the police to arrive. damn i really hope that isnt real
    HAKUNA MATATA... IT MEANS NO WORRIES FOR THE REST OF YOUR DAYS

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by c2dholla619 View Post
    wtf i hope thats not real. damn that made my cry. crazy people in the world thats why i recommend everyone to have a gun, just to prevent this type of bull fucking shit. but to completely rely on the police to protect you just makes no sense to me. people who have the weapons are the police and the criminals, causes the innocent to get killed by the criminals because they have no means of defense except a phone call that take 5-10min for the police to arrive. damn i really hope that isnt real
    Intend to arm the 6 year old? In most cases the attacker has the advantage, due to the element of surprise. It always makes me shake my head when people say they are armed incase they are robbed at gunpoint, think you can draw, cock the weapon, release the safety, aim and fire before he pulls the trigger?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by c2dholla619 View Post
    Having a gun doesen't guarantee safety, you won't really prevent anything.
    Besides you wont have the gun with you at all times, if you're on the toilet or taking a shower and then i decide to rob you at that time! how is a gun going to help you then? You won't have it for grabs for every situation.
    Last edited by mmoc0efa2cff2a; 2013-08-08 at 11:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by RICH8472 View Post
    Intend to arm the 6 year old? In most cases the attacker has the advantage, due to the element of surprise. It always makes me shake my head when people say they are armed incase they are robbed at gunpoint, think you can draw, cock the weapon, release the safety, aim and fire before he pulls the trigger?
    If you'd need to cock the weapon and release the safety you're not doing it right.

Deleted
    Didn't you know, all of the people who say that are BAMF's and can deflect that bullet off the ground at the perfect angle without even pulling the trigger, they just think it and it happens.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Henako View Post
    If you'd need to cock the weapon and release the safety you're not doing it right.
    Actually you are doing it correctly, the safety is there for a reason; prevent miss-fires. If you go around with a gun with its safety off you are an irresponsible cunt and should have your guns removed from you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Not that I disagree with you, but most of my coworkers who regularly concealed carry do so with firearms that either have a grip safety or no safety, and they have a round chambered at all times.
    'Twas a cutlass swipe or an ounce of lead
    Or a yawing hole in a battered head
    And the scuppers clogged with rotting red
    And there they lay I damn me eyes
    All lookouts clapped on Paradise
    All souls bound just contrarywise, yo ho ho and a bottle of rum!

This.

Its called a double action revolver, buy one, love one, hopefully never need one. (Disclaimer, leave cylinder/barrel empty so it can't go off without a full trigger pull)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Reeve View Post
    Not that I disagree with you, but most of my coworkers who regularly concealed carry do so with firearms that either have a grip safety or no safety, and they have a round chambered at all times.
    If 50 million people do something retarded. Its still retarded.

I know for one that I wouldn't mess with a 6 year old with a gun. Arm our children now before it is too late.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Luuth View Post
    I know for one that I wouldn't mess with a 6 year old with a gun. Arm our children now before it is too late.
    Fit cannons to your pet too.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Henako View Post
    You walk around with it cocked and safety off?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Reeve View Post
    That is frightening, no wonder accidental firearms deaths are so high in the USA.

http://translate.google.ca/translate...no=2&sandbox=1 here's a google translate link of a site I found going into more detail.
    shame the justice system in these countries is so underdeveloped

Quote Originally Posted by felcommander View Post
    This.

Its called a double action revolver, buy one, love one, hopefully never need one. (Disclaimer, leave cylinder/barrel empty so it can't go off without a full trigger pull)
    This guy gets it.

In a high stress situation, unless you have intense training, it's very unlikely that you'll remember to flip off the safety before drawing and trying to shoot. Holsters are designed to prevent misfire while drawing and carrying.

10+ Year Old Account
    damn that's terrible.

Not sure what else to say... that's just... terrible.

If i were in the same situation calling the cops would be the last thing on my mind... number one priority is tackling that mofo. I understand shes 6 and can't do that but kids should be taught that in dire situations like this the cops just cant get there fast enough, and ya need to take matters into your own hands... IE grabbing a knife from the kitchen and give him your best poke.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by docterfreeze View Post
    damn that's terrible.

If i were in the same situation calling the cops would be the last thing on my mind... number one priority is tackling that mofo. I understand shes 6 and can't do that but kids should be taught that in dire situations like this the cops just cant get there fast enough, and ya need to take matters into your own hands... IE grabbing a knife from the kitchen and give him your best poke.
    Yea I mean, why stop at only letting him murder the mother? She may as well poke him to piss him off so he can murder her too...

10+ Year Old Account
    damn that's terrible.

A kid trying to stab a murderer with a knife is just liable to get herself killed. I'd train my theoretical child to call the cops.
    'Twas a cutlass swipe or an ounce of lead
    Or a yawing hole in a battered head
    And the scuppers clogged with rotting red
    And there they lay I damn me eyes
    All lookouts clapped on Paradise
    All souls bound just contrarywise, yo ho ho and a bottle of rum!

Deleted
    damn that's terrible.

Then he would kill the kid, best thing to do is hide.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Anonymitylol View Post
    Yea I mean, why stop at only letting him murder the mother? She may as well poke him to piss him off so he can murder her too...
    Screaming over the phone at the police would most likely meet you with the same fate. At least stabbing him will buy your parent enough time to get away and get a gun or something.

Desperate times, desperate measures.
    Last edited by docterfreeze; 2013-08-08 at 11:45 PM.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    The ignorance is strong in this thread. Not every gun has a safety. Not every gun with a safety is "safe" to carry.

Every day of my life I carry a 9mm Sig Sauer P6 handgun with a round in the chamber. There is no safety on that weapon other than myself, but seeing as I'm fully trained and certified to not only carry, but to teach people HOW to carry concealed, I am entirely confident in my ability to avoid catastrophe while carrying a weapon.

The purpose of carrying a weapon is to have it when you need it. What's the point of having one in a state where it's not readily accessible in a time of emergency? Are you going to ask the man who's mugging your wife to hold on while you chamber a round disengage the safety? In a high-pressure situation such as that, there's no real way of knowing how you'll react and how cognitive you are of the occurrence. At that point, adrenaline begins pumping and you're operating more on instinct than reason, which could make it difficult to remember that you don't have a round in the chamber, etc...Without specific training for high-stress situations, the more steps you need to take to protect yourself, the worse off you'll be.

There's a saying that I hear often in the "gun crowd" - When seconds count, the cops are only minutes away. That's reason enough for any able-bodied and eligible person to carry a gun on them in my book. Let's face it, if the mother in that clip had a handgun on her, this could have ended radically different and a child may still have a mother today. It may NOT have worked out that way, I realize, but I'd rather die trying to protect my child than to die being helpless.