Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by FuxieDK View Post
    No CD on StarSurge when target is below 20% would be a nice, reasonable execute...
    You understand how retarded that would be right?

I don't see why they need one, not every class has an Execute nor does every class need one.

Too many executes in the game as is...
    USed to be a signature ability =p

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Super Kame Guru View Post
    I am pretty sure that was sarcastic ;P

Quote Originally Posted by Batmoonn View Post
    warlocks are a dot class they get shadow burn ? and im pretty sure shadow priests are a dot class and they get some type of execute aswel.
    Destro locks get shadowburn, and destro is barely a "dot-spec" it's closer to arcane than anything else.

Moonkins don't need an execute, moonkins need to have eclipsed tweaked to not be so spikey and have nature's grace removed and cast times reduced so that way you don't need 5k haste to make casting bearable.
    What are you willing to sacrifice?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucetia View Post
    Elemental / Enhancement Shamans
    All 3 Mage Specs
    Demonology Locks (Not sure on this one haven't played the spec in awhile)
    Windwalker

Those are a few who don't have a execute like move/passive
    DemoLocks have had SoulFire spam when target is below 30% since...... forever? Atleast since WotLK...
    Fact (because I say so): TBC > Cata > Legion > ShaLa > MoP > DF > BfA > WoD = WotLK

My pet collection --> http://www.warcraftpets.com/collection/FuxieDK/

Quote Originally Posted by ando1510 View Post
    Only destro locks got shadow burn, and i wouldnt call that a dot spec.. atleast not like aff
    Spriests are definitely a dot spec though and they get SWD.

yeah i'd rather not be balanced around an execute honestly. An interaction with starsurge at a %HP would be ok, but then the overall damage of starsurge would be balanced around that and I don't see it making much of a difference.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Super Kame Guru View Post
    No.. But I do understand how good it would be, as Moonkin damage, outside the 15 sec burst, every 3 minutes is really pathetic..
    Fact (because I say so): TBC > Cata > Legion > ShaLa > MoP > DF > BfA > WoD = WotLK

My pet collection --> http://www.warcraftpets.com/collection/FuxieDK/

10+ Year Old Account
    Not every class has to be so homogenized.
    Steve Irwin died the same way he lived. With animals in his heart.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes, give them an execute, so I never again get finished off by Moonfire spam.
    "In today’s America, conservatives who actually want to conserve are as rare as liberals who actually want to liberate. The once-significant language of an earlier era has had the meaning sucked right out of it, the better to serve as camouflage for a kleptocratic feeding frenzy in which both establishment parties participate with equal abandon" (Taking a break from the criminal, incompetent liars at the NSA, to bring you the above political observation, from The Archdruid Report.)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ViridianCC View Post
    Not every class has to be so homogenized.
    /thread. Mages don't have one and they are fine, Moonkins don't need one either and they are also fine.

I'd rather we didn't. You do realise that if we get an execute, it'll mean we'll get balanced around it - that our damage pre sub-20% will be lower? I don't see why we would need one either. I'd rather we got something useful - like AoE that doesn't ruin our Nature's Grace/eclipse cycle or some better movement DPS.
    "Such insolence... such arrogance... must be PUNISHED!"

Quote Originally Posted by FuxieDK View Post
    No.. But I do understand how good it would be, as Moonkin damage, outside the 15 sec burst, every 3 minutes is really pathetic..
    No, you don't. What you're missing is that damage outside the execute window would be even lower than it is now.

Moonkins could always get a neat kind of execute like the feral one, doesn't need to be an ability so it won't be homogenized, those shouldn't even be called executes.
    Something like casting moonfire will also apply sunfire, or reaching a new eclipse will allow your next moonfire and sunfire to be off the gcd.

Feral druid execute inc. Because we have no more instant cyclone we should get an ability that costs 10 energy and is useable on targets below 25% and hits as hard as ravage with an 8 second cool down. There, us feral druids shall train healers into oblivion now.

Quote Originally Posted by Simletir View Post
    Feral druid execute inc. Because we have no more instant cyclone we should get an ability that costs 10 energy and is useable on targets below 25% and hits as hard as ravage with an 8 second cool down. There, us feral druids shall train healers into oblivion now.
    Feral has an execute mechanic already, albeit not an execute button.

10+ Year Old Account
    Its always fun being top of the DPS for 30 seconds on pull, then watch and you go to the bottom of the pile slowly all fight, and the second you are in execute range you are toast, unless there is something else to DoT.

While execute isn't something that I think is really needed. I would like to see Moonkin less bursty and some changes. Its annoying watching a ret pally decimate you, an ele shaman with horrible trinkets be even with you, tanks beating you, and the pures slaughtering you, if you don't get procs.

Being so based around SS procs still makes me incredibly angry. If I don't have a good string of procs, I will always, be on the bottom of our dps, if not second. I play with good players, so I don't really mind. But seeing the difference in millions of damage between us, gets a little annoying, when there is literally nothing we can do to close that gap.

You make it sound like other specs don't have those issues. Doomowls have fairly average RNG reliance.

Quote Originally Posted by Jerakal View Post
    No. Executes are for people. If you give moonkins execute then they'll want to start eating at the table, and getting opinions in raidchat.

No. This is a dangerous path.
    Made me smile. Thanks.