Deleted

Holy Paladin Gemming and Forging etc. for Only Tank Heal

Hello at all, Sry for my english im not very good at it

I have a question:
    My exercise is that i have to Heal just Tanks and i have no idea what gemming enchanting and forging is the best?

Is it Pure Spirit, spirit+mastery, int+Mastery

or

Pure Mastery

or evtl. only int ??

Just for single target heal and Eternal Flame spreading.

Is Spirit soo good atm because much holy pally go full mastery.
    I have with full mastery 11k spirit and buffed 43% mastery.
    Full spirit and a little Mastery 28% mastery 16,4k spirit

Pls help me thx

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Just put pure spirit in blue sockets and spirit/mastery in yellow, spirit/intellect in red. It mainly depends on your gear though as to how much spirit you "need" as this is more of a personal thing, you'll know when you have enough spirit so at that point you can choose to gem for more mastery. As a rule of thumb, if an item doesn't have spirit on then reforge the highest non mastery stat to spirit and if it doesn't have mastery but has spirit then reforge whatever stat is on there to mastery.

But judging by the number's 43% mastery and 11k spirit, I'd say you were fairly geared so you should manage with that tbh, I gem full mastery except for blue sockets which I put spirit in just to keep enough regen and have 49% mastery and 13k spirit and do fine.

As for the "tank heal" part, not sure to what extent you're expected to heal the tanks but you'll want to follow the route of EF spreading on the raid which will funnel those small heals on your beacon target, which would be the tank in this case.
    Last edited by Hypasonic; 2013-08-09 at 03:27 PM.