Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Latex View Post
    Saw this thread and thought about a story I'd read earlier about Oprah Winfrey. She (apparently) claimed she had recently been a victim of racism because a store assistant in Switzerland told her a handbag was too expensive for her. I mean... really? This is racism? The assistant was just a snob, not a racist.

I think the racism card gets overplayed alot but then when you are used to being discriminated against it's easy to see it everywhere when perhaps it doesnt exist. I kinda wish we could all just take the piss out of each other and ourselves and not have to worry about the PC brigade being offended. So yes, people are too sensitive but it's not just limited to racism.
    as a wealthy white swiss man, ITS NOT RACIST. those pricks in zurich shops wont show you anything unless you roll up in a Ferrari with a solid gold watch and litterally sprinkle diamonds behind you. I went to Mercedes to buy a nice car, they wouldn't even let me into the showing room until they recognized my last name. its not because she was black, its because people show up from all over europe and go into the super expensive shops, pretending that they would buy their overpriced crap so they can get some photos, and never actually buy anything. basically now, unless you really show off they dont even bother trying to believe you.
    Last edited by drtrann; 2013-08-10 at 04:43 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by sinmarshall View Post
    You're the uneducated one. Since when is Jewish a Race? The holocaust for the most part was religious oppression. Gypsy, Homosexual, and mentally retarded, again, are not races.
    Jews are an ETHNOreligious group.

Genocide is not racism, you goon. Genocide is a form of terrorism, as a mean to conquest. Has nothing to do with oppression/enslavement
    By 'genocide' we mean the destruction of an ethnic group - Raphael Lemkin
    They (the defendants) conducted deliberate and systematic genocide - viz., the extermination of racial and national groups - Count 3 of the indictment of the 24 Nazi leaders at the Nuremberg Trials
    Genocide is the deliberate destruction of physical life of individual human beings by reason of their membership of any human collectivity as such - Peter Drost
    etc etc
    You have no idea.

I'm amused US make such a big deal about it, that people are afraid of saying it:

People should be proud of who they are, not find it offensive. It only matter when the treatment you get is different.

If someone looks like an ape, he does regardless of whether he is black or white.
    Slavery is long gone, yet some people like special treatment for the suffering their ancestors experienced on every occasion.

Quote Originally Posted by superstarz View Post
    thats racists towards white people..
    oh wait.. no such thing as racists towards whites..
    I am racist , but that had absolutely nothing to do with white people or people in general...

Deleted
    Don't compare black people to monkeys. nuff said.

Quote Originally Posted by drtrann View Post
    as a wealthy white swiss man, ITS NOT RACIST. those pricks in zurich shops wont show you anything unless you roll up in a Ferrari with a solid gold watch and litterally sprinkle diamonds behind you. I went to Mercedes to buy a nice car, they wouldn't even let me into the showing room until they recognized my last name. its not because she was black, its because people show up from all over europe and go into the super expensive shops, pretending that they would buy their overpriced crap so they can get some photos, and never actually buy anything. basically now, unless you really show off they dont even bother trying to believe you.
    Soooo... is your bank account single?

Quote Originally Posted by Elhana View Post
    I'm amused US make such a big deal about it, that people are afraid of saying it:

People should be proud of who they are, not find it offensive. It only matter when the treatment you get is different.

If someone looks like an ape, he does regardless of whether he is black or white.
    Slavery is long gone, yet some people like special treatment for the suffering their ancestors experienced on every occasion.
    Yeah, segregation and Jim Crow laws weren't even that bad bro, who cares if that black guy got lynched by a mob of whites, he probably deserved it anyways...

That all depends in what manner it i being used, if you just don't like that person and you call him monkey then you are racist if that person is someone you know and he acts and you just point - stop acting like a monkey, then that's not a racism.

But calling peoples as racists now really is getting out of hand. Like when you arrive somewhere as tourist or to live and you are with something different then others then just get used to be looked like something they they haven't seen or haven't seen much but don't call them racists, same goes with afro-Americans or europeans arrive in countries of central europe, eastern europe and complain that people look to them as something different and start calling people of that country racists. Like right now I am in Japan, in smaller town and people do look on me as on something different and for that I should be pointing them out and calling them racists?

Racism isn't long gone. It's here, it's present, not past. And it derives from the tradition of slavery. You're wrong there

15+ Year Old Account
    We have a lot of Just Kidding Racists.

They say or do something racist and when they get caught/called out on it they quickly adopt a defensive "You're all too sensitive, I was just kidding, you all shouldn't be offended/take everything so seriously!"
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

Quote Originally Posted by Knight Gil View Post
    Racism isn't long gone. It's here, it's present, not past. And it derives from the tradition of slavery. You're wrong there
    racism is not slavery, if anything, slavery is currently more prominent and far worse across the world.

Quote Originally Posted by zhero View Post
    racism is not slavery, if anything, slavery is currently more prominent and far worse across the world.
    data for that?

racism sale thats the only reason why it get so much tv time.
    HAKUNA MATATA... IT MEANS NO WORRIES FOR THE REST OF YOUR DAYS

This is a classic here, to get this, you need to know that there is a type of chocolate balls that has traditionally been called neger bollar(negro balls), while it could be taken as racist, no doubt about that I don't think many people who call it that give that much thought.
    Winerbröd=danish pastry.

Also a good example of "Swenglish"

Here is a guy ordering negro balls(2:25)
    "do you do nigger balls?"
    "yeah"

rofl
    Last edited by Jackmoves; 2013-08-10 at 06:05 PM.
    The nerve is called the "nerve of awareness". You cant dissect it. Its a current that runs up the center of your spine. I dont know if any of you have sat down, crossed your legs, smoked DMT, and watch what happens... but what happens to me is this big thing goes RRRRRRRRRAAAAAWWW! up my spine and flashes in my brain... well apparently thats whats going to happen if I do this stuff...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    data for that?
    http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/2010401.stm

Yes, people are overly sensitive. Its gotten to the point that if you say a bad word about a minority you are accused of being a racist. Its silly.

Quote Originally Posted by b2121945 View Post
    That doesn't support the premise.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by sinmarshall View Post
    This is the type of stuff they come up with. At no point in history have white americans been systematically oppressed and targeted by various hate groups for death. So yes, only white people can be frisked. You guys have a lot of lost time to make up for.
    And that's why this argument will never die. You seek revenge rather than equal rights.

You encourage anger and resentment rather than mutual understanding and cooperation as well as human dignity.

I'm sorry you're a bitter person but life doesn't work on an eye for an eye basis because one portion of a race are dicks. EXPECT WHAT YOU WANT EXPECTED OF YOURSELF. You want all white(see: Caucasian appearance) people to not believe in the stereotypes of gang violence, drugs and aggression then don't expect of them to be all conniving shit heads out to put anyone of a slightly coloured skin tone into camps to see the glorious nation of white-topia rise to power and must pay for their arrogance*! (*If you truly believe any of what I just wrote then I have little hope for you)

Every race has dicks. Those are the type of people who need to be 'educated'. Decide now. Are you an dick, or not?
    No? Then fight the good fight with us brother to put an end to 'assholes with power to abuse'.

It just takes generations of those with backward mentalities to die out, each generation grows more and more aware and integrated, and it is the future we should always be looking to. Not the past. Learn from the past, do not demand that it be repeated for the sake of some personalized views on 'fairness', because it will never be achieved and all the conflict will simply continue.
    I have eaten all the popcorn, I left none for anyone else.

With all the available information on the internet about crime its foolish to not be a racist. I usually get my news from www.thugreport.com, tells the stories the mainstream media seems to forget about.

Deleted
    They are. The world needs a new war so that it can shape up people.