Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Yep, clearly these two morons represent the state of the entire Police Force, a such we should judge all police based on their actions!

...this thread in a nutshell.

Quote Originally Posted by Zelbert View Post
    I still wish the good apples would speak up and do something about the bad ones.
    I'm pretty sure the majority of the good ones would prefer to pistol whip the bad ones into submission.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Echelonl View Post
    What is that state that recently passed a law that said you could kill police officers if they illegally break into your home?

Need more of that.
    The state of the law is. Try it, you'll die fast.

Quote Originally Posted by Infected Clicker View Post
    Yep, clearly these two morons represent the state of the entire Police Force, a such we should judge all police based on their actions!

...this thread in a nutshell.
    Unfortunately. Nobody wants to say "John and Ken broke into a house and shot dogs" They'd rather say "2 cops broke into a house and shot dogs, fuck the police"

Because I shoot dogs all the time, didn't you know?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by docterfreeze View Post
    Thought it was out of context then I read the article, dafuq is going on nowadays with da po-po's?
    A California man ran his car into a group of people and killed a newlywed woman on her honeymoon.

dafuq is going on with all those Californians nowadays!?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by prwraith View Post
    How sad is it though that we can no longer trust the police here? And that we actually are beginning to need to turn our homes into fortresses to defend.
    I wish that I could trust my Government to provide a certain level of accountability to the Police. Unfortunately they do not. Corrupt officials especially those in LA have been repeatedly promoted to Supervisors when they are some of the worst. Because of this, I must do all I can legally to ensure the only feasible way a Cop or a Criminal will enter is illegally; as I will cooperate always with any and all legitimate warrants, but because of stories like this.. I have to be wholly merciless to unlawful invasions of my home. I am also in training for Criminal and Torts at the moment, so if such a case did come to a trial I am also well versed in what constitutes threat, what is legal, is not, and so on.

It's a thin line and one I really wish people didn't have to walk it. God knows I hope it never comes to that. :X

Wtb better police officers. That'd solve this.

Quote Originally Posted by Humbugged View Post
    Unfortunately. Nobody wants to say "John and Ken broke into a house and shot dogs" They'd rather say "2 cops broke into a house and shot dogs, fuck the police"

Because I shoot dogs all the time, didn't you know?
    Treating them as if they are just normal people is intellectually dishonest. There are supposed to be standards in place to reduce the amount of individuals with such reckless disregard from joining the police. Policemen are held to a higher standard because they have a higher standard to uphold.