Thread: Am I alone?

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ...
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...4#post22162504

look even anecdotal we're 2nd to last in expectations

We're bad at PvE ? I guess you learn something new everyday.
    Yes logs please!

Oh and still waiting on those logs from the 2 people back at the beginning that said the same thing. I knew you wouldn't and couldn't back up your claims, I am grateful you stopped posting your lies though.

lol dont post logs because all people are going to do is tell you 1 of 2 things..your dps sucks or the people around you are bad...its a set-up lol.

Quote Originally Posted by cheddargrits View Post
    lol dont post logs because all people are going to do is tell you 1 of 2 things..your dps sucks or the people around you are bad...its a set-up lol.
    how you can come and just say we are fine without any logs to prove your point?

why your/his argument have more weight than mine?

i say they are bad you say they are good so unless you provide logs to show otherwise we will remain 9/11 classes in 25 man heroic and 6/11 classes in 10 man heroic, this arent number im pulling out of my arse, they are there in raidbots you can go look for them.

you are fine, you are mid of the pack but you gota not look at warlocks, mages and rogues, and you have to include dead specs that nobody plays in order to this be true.

i feel good everytime i outdps an arms warrior, mm hunter, sub rogué and frost mage, you know because they are so common in progression.

Well after last buffs I wonder how good dps we are gonna have, we cant multidot and less burst, but opener is easier and maybe better single target dmg. I hope they dont make us worst class dps wise.

Want to be a class that can push best rank overall on some bosses, never seen a hunter push international overall ranks on boss.
    Danwo

Quote Originally Posted by Richardbro View Post
    We're bad at PvE ? I guess you learn something new everyday.

Utility wise, absolutely. Won't argue there. But damage wise? To say we are near the bottom is rubbish, regardless of what recent parses say.

Take a look at parses and logs from March-April, you know, when the real progression months we're taking place for top guilds, and us hunter's are in a very nice spot.

There are far worse classes than us in DPS at the moment. A skilled hunter will deliver some very nice numbers. I think some of you need to do more research on the class and better improve your play as Hunters before declaring such "facts" .
    So you're trying to argue against facts.... Well then shit Obama was born in 1813 and is actually 200 years old, also did you know 14 inches = 1 foot?

It's factually correct to say hunter are at the bottom of DPS and pretty much the worse class in terms of utility.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by shise View Post
    There, once again, hate towards pvp from pve players, and the other way around other times.

May I remind you that there wouldn't be pve if it wasn't because of pvp? Yes, horde vs alliance = WoW
    Uh it's a PvE game. It started as one, has always been about PvE they added in PvP after as a side thing, kinda like pet battles. The game should be balanced around PvE first then PvP.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by cheddargrits View Post
    So basically you have no proof to back up your claims. I guess what you say matters very little then.