Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by psycon View Post
    I count 1 point and no its not readable in a normal matter only reason people are allowed to type like that is if they are dyslectic or when they havent been to school and even then you should be able to have a decent knowledge of the english language im not english myself and i can write and talk english since i was a kid and no that wasnt because i had some lessons on school mainly becuase of videogames en tv and stuff and how are you liking this text im giving you without any punctuation what so ever do you like how its reading i dont think so its like one big happy super fast story where you lose you mind over and yeah this text im giving you sucks as well but i had to make up something for you guys to read ok yeah ok

See ? It sucks.
    You just contribute so much to this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by queberts View Post
    You just contribute so much to this thread.
    So do you, you're up!

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd like to apologize for my part in derailing this thread. The OP was just trying to give advice.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaerys View Post
    Gaze upon the field in which I grow my fucks, and see that it is barren.

Normally I'd agree that it's more important that you know what someone is saying, but I'm half expecting this thread to be someone complaining how difficult it is to play melee, see something about beating up some bubbles, read the next post and it says the thread has been moved to achievements.

It is obviously about the legendary quest after reading the word wrathion, but if they had not mentioned Wrathion, I'd have no idea what the post is even about.

You can call that being a grammar nazi if you want to, but it is a poorly written post that conveys it's information in a pretty terrible manner.
    If you're so illiterate
    Yeah, clearly everyone complaining about the way the post was written can't read. Clearly.

for all you guys doing raid

first when u start the boss u should start him on the third platform and then dps really hard pop all your potions flasks raid cds and ssjover9k macros and switch platforms on the decapitate dont stand near anyone someone will get a buff that stuns the entire raid make sure you stand in the circle if you stand too close to people adds will spawn and you should cleave down all the balls make sure to run to platform at 66 for intermission and spread into a triangle to pick up swirlies if you are in a static shock and cant soak solo and another swirly comes down move together into the swirly remember not to stand too close to each other so you dont get adds next phase boss will do searing winds which will push u back dont get hit by lightening whip also boss does a huge electro thingy the entire fight you should run away from that if you dont want to die and gg

+rep if helped or if you wanted to stick pencils in your eyes after trying to read this

edit: i mean yeah i dont want to keep pushing this thread off topic

but just work on the presentation of you information a little bit harder in the future and i am sure more people will appreciate it. im not trying to make you (the original poster)feel bad, but mmoc is an english speaking board and if you want to communicate with the people there you need to work on the way you give your information.
    Last edited by Masochist; 2013-08-12 at 10:01 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by WskyDK View Post
    I'd like to apologize for my part in derailing this thread. The OP was just trying to give advice.
    Its not derailing, we are trying to educate this fellow.. Maybe next time when he starts a thread, we all can understand what he is saying. And maybe a little info about what is he talking, since i only figured that out when i read Wrathion.

10+ Year Old Account
    This didn't go well at all. Shame on all of you for being so rude to someone who might not know English as their first language.

Closing