10+ Year Old Account

so no love for fury

no love for fury spec at all . all i hear is arms here arms there so sick of that linear and boring spec
    throw some love for the fury warrs too

Fury is doing better than arms even with the changes. WTF you going on about? Also, number tuning hasn't been done yet.

Do your research before whining aimlessly.

^What Wazooty said.

Also, if you're not happy with the state of fury, how about suggesting some changes? If you can't think of anything that needs changed, then why are you asking for changes?
    Grand Crusader Belloc <-- 6608 Endless Tank Proving Grounds score! (
    Dragonslayer Kooqu

10+ Year Old Account
    i did my search man been testing ptr hopping to see warrs scalling up the dps spot but its the same all over

Once again: if you're just worried about DPS, realize that they haven't started tuning DPS numbers yet. Don't complain about DPS numbers until they actually start working on them.

If you're worried about something else, post what that is. It's getting old seeing fury warriors complaining about warrior DPS on the PTR when Blizzard has made it clear that they haven't started working on DPS numbers yet. It's almost proving the old adage that people who play warriors are idiots.
    Grand Crusader Belloc <-- 6608 Endless Tank Proving Grounds score! (
    Dragonslayer Kooqu

10+ Year Old Account
    i will like to see fury become more of that berserker they talk about when you choose the spec love too see fast auto attacks like frost dk dont even know why a spec thats about ice that has to do with a slow death have haste all over fury spec should be about fast melee combat like a berserker

hope they rework the rage mechanic to something more like rage giving you something for keep it rather than just go up and down all the time
    and also i feel that fury spec relies so heavy on rgn that it really hurts it gameplay

sorry for my english its not my first tongue jeje

Quote Originally Posted by MORGATH99 View Post
    i did my search man been testing ptr hopping to see warrs scalling up the dps spot but its the same all over
    No you haven't. They haven't done numbers tuning yet, so if fury warriors are getting a dmg buff, the PTR won't have them yet.

Pay attention.

10+ Year Old Account
    i mean about real changes that separete the spec o transform it into a real berserker o something like that

10+ Year Old Account
    That linear and boring spec is all pvp warriors have and it DESPERATELY needs changes...for both pvp and pve. Fury needs to not rely so heavily on crits for dps. It'd be nice if Bloodthirst automatically gave 1 charge of raging blow without critting or crit was buffed so we could stack strength or something other than nothing but crit. Getting crit from strength (like agi) would be good, possibly through a new passive talent. Damage buffs and tweaks across the board for warriors are needed and changes to Colossus Smash would be nice, maybe give fury Sudden Death as well since all our dps comes from inside the CS debuff. It really needs to be a buff on the warrior like the monk ability and not a debuff on the target. Would be a good change for pvp as well.
    Ryzen 9 5900X/Trident Z Neo 32GB 3600 CL16/AORUS 1080 Ti Xtreme/Crosshair VIII Hero Wi-Fi/Arctic Liquid Freezer II 240/Optane 900p 3D XPoint/EVGA SuperNOVA 1200 P2/Lian Li O11 Dynamic XL/Steelcase Leap/BenQ XL2411Z/Philips Fidelio X2HR/Noppoo Choc Mini (RIP Reckful)/Razer Viper Ultimate/QcK Heavy

10+ Year Old Account
    I feel like (at least currently) that while 'damage' is good, that particularly refers to raid damage. I find myself outside of raids, rage starved almost constantly, and waiting 2-5 seconds before I can do anything besides autoattack or blood thirst.
    Gaming: Dual Intel Pentium III Coppermine @ 1400mhz + Blue Orb | Asus CUV266-D | GeForce 2 Ti + ZF700-Cu | 1024mb Crucial PC-133 | Whistler Build 2267
    Media: Dual Intel Drake Xeon @ 600mhz | Intel Marlinspike MS440GX | Matrox G440 | 1024mb Crucial PC-133 @ 166mhz | Windows 2000 Pro

IT'S ALWAYS BEEN WANKERSHIM | Did you mean: Fhqwhgads
    "Three days on a tree. Hardly enough time for a prelude. When it came to visiting agony, the Romans were hobbyists." -Mab

10+ Year Old Account
    tucci got the right idea thanks man

- - - Updated - - -

yeah an thats sucks chazus thats what i will like chance i can hit 192 k but sometimes my rgn on crit is bad and my dps falls real bad things like this need to be looked at by the guys at blizz

- - - Updated - - -

and a lot of times theres only autoattacks or bt and the rest of the raid is unleashing eveything they got on bosses thats sucks imo

You complain about numbers, I tell you they haven't done numbers yet, so you then complain about the playstyle. Then you comment on someones post that mostly deals with numbers saying that's what the problem is.

So what is it?

Any major changes the likes of what you want won't happen at the end of an expac like now.

Also, giving sudden death to fury warriors would make them way too similar. Arms needs it's own thing, don't steal it.

Warriors just don't feel all that powerful, not in damage, just in mechanics or animations. Dragon roar, bladestorm, and shockwave actually feel powerful, but the rest of the warrior is just generic attacking. Arms is supposed to be the calm and specialized soldier, while fury is the raging bloodcrazed berserker; neither feel that way anymore, if they ever were.

I don't know what can be done to fury that can make it seem more like a berserker. Maybe it is just the animation for raging blow that bugs me, it is just a poke (mutilate animation) and doesn't feel powerful. Back in wrath, we used whirlwind in our rotation, so that meant the warrior was using...odd tactics in battle, I mean spinning around constantly to attack isn't the most...normal of tactics. That shows that the warrior was more of a berserker or barbarian than a seasoned and experienced soldier using standardized tactics. Now we just seem like a generic melee character with two weapons as 'fury', or a generic melee character with 1 weapon as 'arms'. At least prot feels like a warrior, bashing people with your shield for offence, even though shields are for defense.

I guess I just want a warrior to feel powerful, like how the barbarian in D3 is, where you can feel the power in his attacks, not just in the numbers.

twitter.com/Ghostcrawler/status/362358951964196865

and brakthir posted some other tweet in the last weeh fury warrior thread about numbers probably going up in a few ptr builds

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm actually surprised they haven't given us fire damage yet. No other melee uses fire damage besides enhancement and it's just barely. I say this only because at this point pretty much every melee does some sort of armor ignoring magic damage besides warriors. Fire would fit perfect because of the things they've recently implemented such as the "Burning Anger" glyph where we catch on fire when enraged, the glyph where we leave a blazing trail when we charge. So there's no saying that it's "unrealistic". It'd fit well with abilities like Dragon Roar. This would fix a TON of the issues warriors have had for a LONG time with armored targets. Warrior/Barbarian classes in other games are often seen dealing fire damage. I think it'd be a unique and well received thing to give to the class. They'd have to be smart about where to put the damage though, not like it's gonna be on every attack...or if it was on main attacks it could deal less damage the less rage we had and more damage the more rage we had or something like that. Just a thought.
    Ryzen 9 5900X/Trident Z Neo 32GB 3600 CL16/AORUS 1080 Ti Xtreme/Crosshair VIII Hero Wi-Fi/Arctic Liquid Freezer II 240/Optane 900p 3D XPoint/EVGA SuperNOVA 1200 P2/Lian Li O11 Dynamic XL/Steelcase Leap/BenQ XL2411Z/Philips Fidelio X2HR/Noppoo Choc Mini (RIP Reckful)/Razer Viper Ultimate/QcK Heavy

I daresay thunder is the direction they're going. They've been upping the titan influence over time with the likes of avatar, then we have stormbolt, thunderclap, a glyph that makes lighting fall from the sky...

And being a strong-arsed titan influenced hercules type character I think has a lot more lore backing it than simply having fire attacks because it's cool. That's the closest thing I'd like to magic - "thundering attacks"

And thor is pretty cool too.
    Last edited by Wazooty; 2013-08-12 at 11:11 PM.

Dont forget that the change to storm bolt for example makes it interesting for fury.

if you ask me what should be changed, than it's that fury needs the 5% crit buff back. It does happen from time to time we dont have our mage/hunter in our 10m group, i suffer quite some from that
    Fate whispers to the warrior, "You cannot withstand the storm".
    And the warrior whispers back, "I am the storm."
    Noctus <Darkblade>