Could a 5.4 holy priest endlessly cast flash/binding/mending/circle endlessly nonstop

Currently a 495 disc alt, 8k spirit. Mana is tough outside atonement spam.

Could like a 18k spirit holy priest in 550+ gear practically cast non-stop and never run out of mana? that's like 35k out of combat regen or something lol.

10+ Year Old Account
    no, but you could do it for a long time.

Deleted
    Even with 18k spirit you wont last more than a few minutes spamming flash heal. Spamming binding heal you will oom really fast.

When I'm gemmed and forged properly (I'm set up so as to switch from Holy to Disc without reforging/re-gemming with minimum loss of performance right now) I run 18k+ Spirit and I really don't have to try very hard to OoM myself.

Probabily will oom, And I don't think any raid will require u to spam flash heal

15+ Year Old Account
    No, you can't.

Deleted
    No, but no class is able to spam their most expensive inefficient spells like that, it's not like healing is supposed to work.

10+ Year Old Account
    Not even close

It's hard to say no to Yoo-Hoo chocolate drinks...the name literally beckons.
    Tactical Disaster - Stormrage-US
    16/16 Heroic T14
    10/13 Heroic T15

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    I can't even imagine how much spirit you'd need to be able to do that. 18k is nothing, Binding Heal still rips through mana in seconds. 25k+? More? Either way, I don't think it's possible even with fully stacked spirit.

Why would you want to spam even when the group is in full health? If you want to contribute so much and don't have a lot of healing to do, go smite chakra?

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blachshma View Post
    Why would you want to spam even when the group is in full health? If you want to contribute so much and don't have a lot of healing to do, go smite chakra?
    Maybe because you can always keep 2 stacks of Serendipity or DI PoM ready when it's really needed, and going red chakra will reduce your healing by a ton.