Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Again, thanks for everybody that's helping. You're really helping me to improve my game. Because of my friend's role (he's coaching me), I'll probably move to the support role, so all those tips are very welcome.

You have to take into context that those warding guides aren't a "You must have a ward here 24/7 guide".
    That is an important information missing in most guides. Good to know. I'm actually having some troubles with the "ward wars", specially because I don't know exactly when I have to buy oracles, and often I do it too late. I guess I need more practice, 2 days don't build a pr0.

And also, there is no kill stealing. KS stands for kill secured. Learn to play by that rule and you will have a much easier time.
    I agree.

I've always hated purple side bot lane

Quote Originally Posted by Hraklea View Post
    That is an important information missing in most guides. Good to know. I'm actually having some troubles with the "ward wars", specially because I don't know exactly when I have to buy oracles, and often I do it too late. I guess I need more practice, 2 days don't build a pr0.
    You shouldn't really buy oracle till at least 15-20min. When you start to roam as support that's when you need to look at getting it. Also a good tip is to take a look at who is warding and how many wards they are buying. If they are only buying 1-2 wards or just a sight stone, it really isn't worth getting an oracle just get a pink ward for dragon and you'll be fine.

depends, you need to see how the other team is doing, if needed push the lane. Otherwise stay in defence and wait for ganks... anyways people will always discuss saying you're doing bad and they are the good players.

U need to push. And for ganks u put wards and when u see him run back.

Quote Originally Posted by KONTROLA View Post
    U need to push. And for ganks u put wards and when u see him run back.

Just remember that the further you push the deeper your river ward needs to be. A simple ward in river brush will mean that by the time you see whoever is coming down to deal with you, you will get cut off and you will be in a 2v3 situation.

Deleted
    Btw, if you have to ask if you are a noob, then you probably are... :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Btw, if you have to ask if you are a noob, then you probably are... :P
    Yeah, "probably", but how would I be sure if not by asking to people that know how to play the game better than me? :/

I'm sorry my thread bothered you.

Quote Originally Posted by vep View Post
    It's right to hug the turret if the enemy bot lane is doing a lot better than you and pokes you too much for your support to be able to handle.
    It's wrong to hug the turret in nearly every other situation.
    You shouldn't really push your lane in the early game. For like 10 minutes you should strive to freezing the lane, merely last hitting minions and following your support into trades.

You should really make the most of your support. For instance, I usually play Nami as support and I build a lot of mana regeneration so I can poke and heal with my W. I try and focus on denying the enemy AD carry from farming by poking with W and Q. I expect my ad carry to follow up on poking when he sees my Q go off. Although most people I meet are too slow but doesn't matter.
    And don't rage at your support.... Yesterday I was playing a game with me on Nami with a Draven ad carry and I've gotten a couple of kills in the lane instead of my carry. Everyone was raging at me but they failed to realize that I had secured the kills when my adc wasn't able to. And there was one time when we were pushing the turret and Soraka was guarding it. I decided to go for a kill while the carry decided to go for the turret. So I use everything I've got and kill her while the carry didn't attack her even once. Needless to say, I got blamed for kill stealing...

And also, there is no kill stealing. KS stands for kill secured. Learn to play by that rule and you will have a much easier time.
    I disagree about the kill stealing quite a bit. yes kill securing is a good thing but suggesting there is no kill stealing is just stupid. I had multiple games where a jungle or support just took kills from me while I played adc, EVEN if I was the one soloing my target.

having more assists than your support because you keep getting denied kills is usually not a good thing in the long run.