Page 13 of 35 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Squeezus View Post
    Meaning only a few days before. They would have already trademarked a D3 title a while ago. As someone else mentioned, it can't be the foreign filing thing either as it is filed as an original and not to take claim over one already filed overseas.
    If they trademarked a D3 title a while ago, what's the title?
    You're not allowed to discuss conspiracy theories on mmo-champion, which makes me wonder what they're trying to hide.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lightwysh View Post
    where is "The List"?? We must consult "The List"!!
    Dunno if you were bein' silly or not, but the "list" was proven to be a hoax years ago. In fact, the creator of the hoax even admitted to such in the very same thread he started it in http://wow.allakhazam.com/forum.html...8058738816&p=1
    If you can't make fun of something, its probably not worth taking seriously.

Quote Originally Posted by Falconblade View Post
    Considering it was visible from Stormwind Harbor after 'surfacing', and being mentioned as having surfaced by the NPCs.... Yes? Part of Vashj'ir ended up above sea level.
    Right, except the entire questing zone was underwater and bright, which was the original point.
    You're not allowed to discuss conspiracy theories on mmo-champion, which makes me wonder what they're trying to hide.

Quote Originally Posted by chrth View Post
    I give up.
    Thanks for playing.
    Currently playing: Stuff
    YouTube|Hearthstone Decks|Twitter|MyAnimeList

10+ Year Old Account
    R.I.P. people with no depth perception who hated Vash'jir
    You're getting exactly what you deserve.

As long as we don't have to swim around and they create a huge ass bubble under the ocean i am ok with this.

Undermine City? One/No water zones?

Fullfil these 2 and I will pay for an annual pass.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Unholyground View Post
    As long as we don't have to swim around and they create a huge ass bubble under the ocean i am ok with this.
    Yeah... i like the idea of under water zones but Vashjir proved how bad the 3D fight were

Deleted
    D3 xpac with pet battles.

Deleted
    Probaly Diablo 3. Since would be weird for wow to have a Xpack that is not burning legion related nexst(after wration quest)

Quote Originally Posted by chrth View Post
    If they trademarked a D3 title a while ago, what's the title?
    Either there isn't one, meaning that an expansion isn't being announced. That is certainly a possibility considering how far out many people believe an expansion would still be.

Or they could be going the foreign route with the D3 expansion title.

15+ Year Old Account
    The Abyssal Maw coming back?

http://wowpedia.org/Abyssal_Maw
    Last edited by Poysonivy; 2013-08-13 at 04:14 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by masteryuri View Post
    Azshara, diablo, guys are you all mad? http://wowpedia.org/Dark_Below
    Except that ozumat a VERY azshara based creature is called literally "the fiend of the dark below"

Quote Originally Posted by Madruga View Post
    The actual quote from Lady Naz'jar is "Destroy these intruders! Leave them for the great dark beyond!"

While it is not literally the trademarked name, it is pretty damm close to assume a hint to a Azshara expansion.
    Ah yes! Thank you. I am not in WoW currently, but I agree. It could be a very big hint!
    Oh lawd
    Stating an opinion as fact does not make it fact. Opinions are not fact. So don't be stupid and make a fool of yourself by trying to pass off your opinion as fact.

Quote Originally Posted by jimboa24 View Post
    Ra-Den: "But there is a yawning chasm of darkness beneath you mortals, vast, endless, and all consuming. I do not believe that you can correct this doomed course. But you have earned the right to try. Farewell."

I'm thinking it's the next WoW expansion. They usually trademark this shit close to Blizzcon anyways.
    Yeah it has to be letting a heroic only boss give you a minor spoiler even if you did nto know it yet is awesome!

10+ Year Old Account
    As someone linked the wowwiki link, also we had Y'sharj sound saying about the "dark city where they dwell" and stuff like that ... ITS WOW EXPAC BABY YEAH !
    I come across a quiet river, that wonders through the trees.
    I stare into its running waters and fall unto my knees.
    In resignation to the forest, that's held me for so long.
    I close my eyes and drift away into nature's evensong.

Would be nice to see the official source for this since it doesn't show up in the USPTO database at least yet.

So, that's where Abyssal Maw went...

I honestly do not mind more water-themed zones. I really did like Vashjir. Its one of the most interesting zones ive played in. I know its not for everyone, but I really love it.

10+ Year Old Account
    In your fish aquarium eating your fish flakes. NOM NOM
    I'm gonna say d3 xpack on this one. In the final cinamatic of d3 the black soulstone falls from heaven into the clouds belowing, suggesting if heaven and hell are the same plane, it fell into hell. Therefore we have to go after the black soulstone to save leah, blah blah blah. Xpack named the dark below because were going directly into hell to get it.

And going on a side story for yet another xpack would NOT be a good idea. They need to go back to enemies people actually care about, so it better be the legion for the people who are still playing's sake.
    Last edited by Fishyface; 2013-08-13 at 04:18 PM.