Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Polarthief View Post
    Name me one fight with 0 cleave and 0 damage buffs that Fire does good on.

PS: Pulling up T14 bosses doesn't count as top parses were locked once 5.1 went live to nerf it.

Fact of the matter is they can't keep the Fire contained. Time to extinguish and relight it with an overhaul.
    If there are very few fights with 0 cleave and 0 damage buffs, it's an obvious reason to nerf Fire if they're too strong at cleaving. You can't expect to always be balanced around single target and then whine when you're not OP in cleave.

Quote Originally Posted by Polarthief View Post
    Doesn't this bother anyone?

Also, you're thinking of the 84% amp PROC trinket, which they, have since, removed from the game, and replaced it with a 7% passive one that is significantly weaker (but still a good trinket).

Combustion was not nerfed because of that. If it was, Arcane would have been nerfed as well.
    The amp PROC trinket is EXACTLY what I mentioned in my post if you cared to read it :P
    My point was that the removal of such trinkets and the RPPM changes made it harder to have a ridiculous first combustion and that was a nerf in itself to specs such as fire/demo. This combustion nerf seems a bit too heavy.

Also, the trinket was removed because it got a bit insane for certain classes like fire and demo because they are able to squeeze a large portion of their dps output within the proc period. It doesn't bother anyone because that was certainly the right decision to take by blizzard - those trinkets were too powerful.
    Mew!