Page 30 of 49 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    Colin Kaepernick are you fucking kidding me? Two weeks in a row, you shit the bed. And then you smeared it all over. At least last week, you had an excuse. You weren't playing Seattle again.

Vet has Peyton tomorrow, I have Eric Decker. I'm up by twelve. Not looking good.

Seriously, any hope that Kaep is just getting his stride, feeling the game, some other stupid saying?
    I was reading an article where they were saying Kaep has no targets with the injuries in SF, but I'm not sure I buy that.

Horrible day by Rodgers and I lost because of it. Ugh some of the TE's this week were crazy. J Cameron (Cle) getting 3 TDs, and then SF refusing to rush in the second half and Houston not being able to find the endzone?
    Quote Originally Posted by xanzul View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by obdigore View Post
    So if the states get together and work with the Legislative Branch to write an amendment to the federal constitution, you think the Judiciary (SCOTUS) could strike it down for being 'unconstitutional'?
    Uh...yes. Absolutely.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    Colin Kaepernick are you fucking kidding me? Two weeks in a row, you shit the bed. And then you smeared it all over. At least last week, you had an excuse. You weren't playing Seattle again.

Vet has Peyton tomorrow, I have Eric Decker. I'm up by twelve. Not looking good.

Seriously, any hope that Kaep is just getting his stride, feeling the game, some other stupid saying?
    He wasn't very good today, in the glimpses I saw of him. He's got noone to throw too either, so that should count for something. Brady didn't look so hot last week either with noone to throw to.

- - - Updated - - -

Wow, just looked at the Weekly Pick'em group we have. Spectral is leading by a half mile, but I'm actually in 3rd, I'm amazed! So even if I finish in last place in the Fantasy Football league I can possibly console myself with the fact I'm not in last place in the pick'em too.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    What do you think, got offered Cecil Shorts for Fred Jackson and Mike Williams/Tavon Austin (he said either one)? My WR starters right now are Dwayne "Alex Smith sucks dick" Bowe and Mike "Small game, big game, small game" Wallace.

I wanna do it because I really am sick of Bowe, and want to sit his ass, and Cecil has been producing. But I'm worried that eventually CJ Spiller's knees will explode as per usual and Fred will actually be a very good fantasy option.

- - - Updated - - -

Also if anyone is wondering about Jacoby Jones injury status for next week, he has a classic case of getting hit in the head with a bottle by a stripper on a party bus, he is officially questionable. Source

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Stommped View Post
    Also if anyone is wondering about Jacoby Jones injury status for next week, he has a classic case of getting hit in the head with a bottle by a stripper on a party bus, he is officially questionable. Source
    You have got to be kidding me. Glad these guys take being a pro athlete seriously.

Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    Is it safe to start taunting my opponent?
    Quote Originally Posted by xskarma View Post
    I'd feel pretty good with that kind of lead and those match ups.
    KUKUKUKUKU I taunted my opponent early this morning. I texted him saying "my QB scored negative points. That's so unfair." And he texted back "my whole team sucks. That's so unfair." LOL ahahha.

I love the competition. I love being on top even more. Looks like I'll be the only man undefeated going into Week 4.

- - - Updated - - -

Omg. Omg. Omg. Wes Welker is blowing up and McFadden is sitting around doing fucking nothing.

Omg. Oh my god. Oh my god. I'm in trouble.

Quote Originally Posted by xskarma View Post
    Wow, just looked at the Weekly Pick'em group we have. Spectral is leading by a half mile, but I'm actually in 3rd, I'm amazed! So even if I finish in last place in the Fantasy Football league I can possibly console myself with the fact I'm not in last place in the pick'em too.
    Crazy, I just checked the pick 'em yesterday, and I was tied for first. Apparently it doesn't actually score as the games finish.

Also, my game in MMO2, a league with fractional points, ended in a tie. 83.08 to 83.08, are you kidding me?

Wow lol. Hope your bench does you some justice.

10+ Year Old Account
    Thank you Eric Decker. The fun part about having a WR being thrown to by your opponent's QB. I can't believe I pulled that off. That's probably the best week I'll have. And my QB sucked.
    Last edited by Pendulous; 2013-09-24 at 05:25 AM.

Won my game. I'm 3-0 AHAHAHAHAH. I'm gonna try to make a move because Mark Ingram has been a scoreless bitch for me for some reason. I he a handcuff or something or is he just sucking?

I also need a TE week 5 Bye week I should pick up now. Who on my team is expendable to drop?

Gotta say, I think the Spiller trade should be veto'ed. Spiller hasn't been good so far, but he was a top-5 pick with plenty of remaining potential. Trading him for a run of the mill tight end is utterly nonsensical. FFS, if Spiller's being dealt for nothing, at least shop him around.

Speaking of trades, I gotta say that in MMO2 if you want to trade me, you better ask in this thread or PM me lol, or I'm just going to forget. I'll see the email during school and be like "what a fucking scam" and then the teacher will yell at me for having a phone out and I'll forget about it forever.

Quote Originally Posted by Spectral View Post
    Gotta say, I think the Spiller trade should be veto'ed. Spiller hasn't been good so far, but he was a top-5 pick with plenty of remaining potential. Trading him for a run of the mill tight end is utterly nonsensical. FFS, if Spiller's being dealt for nothing, at least shop him around.
    He had stated he was going to drop him this week. I offered something I thought he might be interested in. And he took it. At least he is getting a rosterable Tight End instead of hoping for waiver fodder. Was I supposed to give up Mccoy for him just because he was a first round pick? Too much value is placed on names and draft positions. Who here thought it was a steal to take Wilson in the third round and how is that working for ya?

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    I mean at this point, I don't know how you can confidently start Spiller. As expected, even when healthy he is bleeding touches to Fred Jackson. Now on top of that he is banged up and questionable going into this week. I certainly wouldn't have traded any of my starters away for him, but I probably would be willing to send someone better than Eifert. He's worth stashing on your bench just in case Jackson goes down.

Celdiseth, I don't blame you for making an offer, I'm just saying that him accepting it is absolutely crazy. We're three games into the year and we're talking about a guy being dumped that everyone thought was a top 5 player, and it's not like he's got some horrible injury or has lost all his touches. He had a bad game. One week earlier, he had 100 yards on over 6 per carry. There's everyone reason to believe Spiller is still going to have a very, very good season. Even if he's nothing other than a shot in the dark upshot play, he's still a world better than waiver-wire fodder like Eifert. Eifert's not even a top 20 tight end right now. Hell, I'd happily offer Jermichael Finley or Darren Sproles up for Spiller right now. It's not even that Spiller's necessarily going to be good, it's that he's still a huge lottery ticket being traded for essentially nothing.

I suppose it's my own fault I didn't get a chance to check the thread and see that he was being offered up for nothing, but that's just... idk, it's a move that violates everything I'd consider reasonable in the context of fantasy trades.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ugh. James Jones is in a Bye week. No info on Roddy White at this point, so I don't know if I should play him over Jerome Simpson.

10+ Year Old Account
    Either way, if its veto'd or not Spiller is just a bench warmer if hes splitting reps with Fred Jackson. I could be traded Sanchez for Spiller and I'd accept. Like I said, I was going to just drop him.

The usage pattern will likely be similar to what it was the first three games, where Spiller ran 43 times and caught 9 passes. If the offense clicks better, the touches will go up. The idea that a back getting 17.3 touches per games is worth cutting is pretty goofy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Spectral View Post
    The usage pattern will likely be similar to what it was the first three games, where Spiller ran 43 times and caught 9 passes. If the offense clicks better, the touches will go up. The idea that a back getting 17.3 touches per games is worth cutting is pretty goofy.
    This is non ppr though. I could care less about how many touches he can get. He needs to produce. Granted, I haven't stayed glued to bills games in the season. The reasons why I took CJ over somebody like Jamaal Charles or Trent Richardson have backfired pretty much. The bills said they would give CJ the ball till he puked. Well, Fred Jackson seems to be racking up more fantasy points than CJ, and now CJ's health is in question. I didn't take Jamaal because of Andy Reid. I figured he'd want to use Alex Smith a lot with his mindset. Trent Richardson was on a browns team where they didn't even know who would start at QB.

All-in-all the back production has been underwhelming this year by far as a whole. This league is insanely pass heavy right now, almost sickening.

Quote Originally Posted by Vetali View Post
    All-in-all the back production has been underwhelming this year by far as a whole. This league is insanely pass heavy right now, almost sickening.
    That seems like a bad time to get rid of a guy that's going to touch the ball 17+ times/game, has averaged over 5 yards per carry career, and is 26 years old. I guess he did have a bad game though, so fuck 'em.

Well, this is Fantasy Football. It's not a matter of what can you do for me down the road in many cases, it's what can you do for me right now.

I understand the frustration Spiller gives someone. I have David Wilson in the MMO2 league and am 0-3.