Page 11 of 30 FirstFirst ...
9
10
11
12
13
21
... LastLast
  1. #201
    Dreadlord Prancing Minstrel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Hertfordshire, UK
    Posts
    821
    Quote Originally Posted by Drilnos View Post
    Wrathion doesn't expect the Legion to show up for a few years. .
    Expansions don't go straight from one to the other, there is a time period gap between them. A few years is a fairly big gap, but not completely unrealistic.

    The logo is very well made, real or not.

  2. #202
    Elemental Lord Arbs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Draenor
    Posts
    8,606
    Quote Originally Posted by Skorpionss View Post
    there was, and prolly still is in the Corgi Unleashed post(on front page)

    http://i.imgur.com/UR62nMB.jpg where it says The Dark Below it used to say The Darkness Below before it got taken down and replaced with this one.

    http://i.imgur.com/jJT2mz2.png this is the before image...
    hmm I've never seen the Darkness one before, that is new to me.

  3. #203
    Why would they be announcing at Gamescom? Is it even logical to do that? I didn't think the convention was big enough to be worth announcing games at, but the recent D3 news may prove me wrong.

  4. #204
    The Insane Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Twitch & Youtube
    Posts
    18,931
    Quote Originally Posted by Prancing Minstrel View Post
    Expansions don't go straight from one to the other, there is a time period gap between them. A few years is a fairly big gap, but not completely unrealistic.

    The logo is very well made, real or not.
    Not that big of a gap. If anything that wrathion text was setting us up for a 5-level expansion between MoP and Argus.
    "You should only install Warlords on your master hard drive. They will never be slaves." - @CM_Lore


  5. #205
    Quote Originally Posted by Arbsbear View Post
    Make a fake channel & get 184,697 subscribers ?? WoW's yotuube has 185,634 subs right now.

    Either this guy or gal is a genius and goes into every little detail or its legit. I litterally have no clue what to say, but can only speculate.
    That really doesn't say TOO much, as this 'leak' http://i.imgur.com/jJT2mz2.png also went into detail showing the correct number of videos (73), so which is it?

    Actually... It says The Darkness Below... So he really didn't pay much attention ^^

  6. #206
    Why would they be using youtube to upload all these videos that are several months away? Why wouldn't they be keeping this stuff in house?

    Pretty sure someone could hack Blizzards youtube channel and find all the hidden videos pretty easy.

  7. #207
    Elemental Lord Arbs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Draenor
    Posts
    8,606
    Quote Originally Posted by Etrigan View Post
    That really doesn't say TOO much, as this 'leak' http://i.imgur.com/jJT2mz2.png also went into detail showing the correct number of videos (73), so which is it?

    Actually... It says The Darkness Below... So he really didn't pay much attention ^^
    Ya I know that picture was the one i havn't seen until like 5 mins ago.

  8. #208
    Quote Originally Posted by Etrigan View Post
    That really doesn't say TOO much, as this 'leak' http://i.imgur.com/jJT2mz2.png also went into detail showing the correct number of videos (73), so which is it?

    Actually... It says The Darkness Below... So he really didn't pay much attention ^^
    I mean it's definitely real, cuz I said so, BUT if you WERE to fake this... you would just screenshot the WoW youtube channel, photoshop your image into the area where the video goes and then take your picture.

    Still real though. Rise of the Legion inc.
    Quote Originally Posted by Extremity View Post
    I like turtles. I would like turtle-based tier sets. I would like a turtle shell helmet, and perhaps a cheeseburger backpack and a chestpiece that simply places a red gemstone on my bellybutton.

  9. #209
    The Unstoppable Force Aeluron Lightsong's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Jaina Proudmoore's side. Always and forever.
    Posts
    23,431
    Quote Originally Posted by Sharuko View Post
    In the past employees from companies have leaked things like this on /vg/. So I would not be surprised if it was true.

    I don't expect a WoW expansion until Q4 '14. I don't think people will stand for 5.4 lasting 10+ months. So I expect a patch after 5.4.
    Your expectations are bit way too low. We won't be waiting that long for a new expansion.
    Blizzard do not destroy Jaina Proudmoore's character. Make her who she once was, not full of rage and vengeance.,If you are curious about me or about my writing aspirations, feel free to pst me. Paladin-Sorcerer at your service! My Youtube Channel https://www.youtube.com/user/Aeluron

  10. #210
    Scarab Lord
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Liverpool, Merseyside
    Posts
    4,393
    Quote Originally Posted by Arbsbear View Post
    Make a fake channel & get 184,697 subscribers ?? WoW's yotuube has 185,634 subs right now.

    Either this guy or gal is a genius and goes into every little detail or its legit. I litterally have no clue what to say, but can only speculate.
    Or take a screenshot of the WoW channel playing a video and photoshop on your fake video and title

  11. #211
    Quote Originally Posted by dokhidamo View Post
    Not that big of a gap. If anything that wrathion text was setting us up for a 5-level expansion between MoP and Argus.
    What does it being 5 levels have to do with it? Besides, why can't the "2 years" or whatever, pass during 5.5? WoW isn't exactly real time is it...

    Off topic:

    What's with this sig?

    Do you really want expansions to be an infinitely repeating pattern of Legion, Scourge, Legion, Scourge, Legion... break free of WC3, break free of WoW traditions, support The Dark Below.
    How has it been Legion, Scourge, Legion, Scourge?

    It's been Legion, Scourge, Old Gods, Pandas... There's no pattern.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by wych View Post
    Or take a screenshot of the WoW channel playing a video and photoshop on your fake video and title
    *And URL

  12. #212
    Quote Originally Posted by ro9ue View Post
    I mean it's definitely real, cuz I said so, BUT if you WERE to fake this... you would just screenshot the WoW youtube channel, photoshop your image into the area where the video goes and then take your picture.

    Still real though. Rise of the Legion inc.
    ...You silly man you.

  13. #213
    Elemental Lord Teriz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Beach City
    Posts
    8,665
    Fighting the Legion doesn't make sense when Azshara and N'Zoth are still around. Seems pretty dumb to fight the legion, beat the legion, then come back and fight weaker villains.

  14. #214
    Stood in the Fire JasonWuzHear's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Austin, TX
    Posts
    420
    If it's a fake, then this is some next-gen faking going on.
    wuz i rly hear m8?

  15. #215
    Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    Fighting the Legion doesn't make sense when Azshara and N'Zoth are still around. Seems pretty dumb to fight the legion, beat the legion, then come back and fight weaker villains.
    We may not actually beat the legion yet. Just drive them out of Azeroth or something.

  16. #216
    Quote Originally Posted by Skorpionss View Post
    there was, and prolly still is in the Corgi Unleashed post(on front page)

    http://i.imgur.com/UR62nMB.jpg where it says The Dark Below it used to say The Darkness Below before it got taken down and replaced with this one.

    http://i.imgur.com/jJT2mz2.png this is the before image...
    In that before image, a link is there that leads to http://www.youtube.com/user/MabusGaming/

    When there, and in the videos section, a video is noticed. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ns-KMXe_iiU

    I think it's a little obvious that this guy either created the fake, or we're getting closer and closer to finding the source of the fake.

  17. #217
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    Your expectations are bit way too low. We won't be waiting that long for a new expansion.
    After Icecrown and Dragon Soul it should be expected.

  18. #218
    Elemental Lord Arbs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Draenor
    Posts
    8,606
    Quote Originally Posted by wych View Post
    Or take a screenshot of the WoW channel playing a video and photoshop on your fake video and title
    That is possible, never thought of that.

  19. #219
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRealDavidTwo View Post
    In that before image, a link is there that leads to http://www.youtube.com/user/MabusGaming/

    When there, and in the videos section, a video is noticed. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ns-KMXe_iiU

    I think it's a little obvious that this guy either created the fake, or we're getting closer and closer to finding the source of the fake.
    Yeah that one is fake. Skysunder is real though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Extremity View Post
    I like turtles. I would like turtle-based tier sets. I would like a turtle shell helmet, and perhaps a cheeseburger backpack and a chestpiece that simply places a red gemstone on my bellybutton.

  20. #220
    The Insane Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Twitch & Youtube
    Posts
    18,931
    Quote Originally Posted by Etrigan View Post
    What does it being 5 levels have to do with it? Besides, why can't the "2 years" or whatever, pass during 5.5? WoW isn't exactly real time is it...

    Off topic:

    What's with this sig?



    How has it been Legion, Scourge, Legion, Scourge?

    It's been Legion, Scourge, Old Gods, Pandas... There's no pattern.

    - - - Updated - - -



    *And URL
    You're talking about needing a new Anduin model if the 2-3 years pass in 5.5. Hell, most characters would need a new model for that to make sense. And given how novels are received, a novel explaining the huge time gap would not be well received.
    "You should only install Warlords on your master hard drive. They will never be slaves." - @CM_Lore


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •