Just to clear the air now that it's a new day.
"In this universe effect follows cause. I've complained about it but—"
- - - Updated - - -
Repercussion from the destruction of the Vale.
Possible deaths of major Alliance and Horde characters we still don't know about.
A leaderless, divided Horde.
The Alliance deciding what to do while they're occupying Ogrimmar.
Thrall, Chen, and Vol'Jin's actions following the Seige.
Anduin's possible role in Alliance/Horde reconciliation.
But let's forget all that, because some fanboys need their legion expansion to start early.
Which shows no indication of having actually happened. We'd need a patch AFTER 5.4 showing that. You know, a PROPER epilogue to 5.4 and the entire expansion.Yeah and how it's related to the fact that the mists dissipated right before the legion would attack in order to allow the pandaren to join the battle after they mastered their emotions like Shaohao did, and also allow other races to come and learn those lessons just in time for Legion attack.
Five Common MMO-C Misconceptions:
1. If I'm burnt out on WoW, the game must be less exciting than it was in BC/Wrath.
2. If Guild Wars 2 can do it, WoW should have done it 4-9 years ago.
3. Anything I don't get free is another way to milk the players for money.
4. "Don't hate me because I disagree" is a good way to shut down dissenting arguments.
5. GC is the root of all WoW's problems. Now that he is gone the game will be perfect again.
Guys, I hope you're not missing the part where this is all confirmed fake.
So the Nick meta tag is just a coincidence? Do you have a friend named Jason...