Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by HatredAsc View Post
    I'm not sure why dying with the panda racial is an issue? How often do you die in PvE as a rogue, lol
    Certainly you should never PLAN for failure, but it's a realistic side effect of progression. Sure, we have a LOT of tools to live, but some fights can just screw you over. Honestly that's not a valid excuse, though.

I do agree with xezar that most rogue gear looks TERRIBLE on pandas (specifically I've played male, and was so appalled by how bad the sets looked that I had to race change... can't really comment on females but rogue gear tends to look best on slimmer races). Trolls can look quite good.

Quote Originally Posted by HatredAsc View Post
    I'm a panda because trolls don't wear shoes.

Also it's pretty much the same on a non-beast fight.

I'm not sure why dying with the panda racial is an issue? How often do you die in PvE as a rogue, lol
    If you're doing heroic progression, or even farm content, you'll die occasionally, doesn't matter that you're a rogue.

orcs (male) because tippy toes

Quote Originally Posted by Kulestu View Post
    If you're doing heroic progression, or even farm content, you'll die occasionally, doesn't matter that you're a rogue.
    Yes, but I can count the number of progression kills this tier I have been bres'd on: 0. Now, I've been dead on a couple of them (which for the record was not my fault), but the only way you miss out on the panda racial is if you die AND get bres'd. If as a rogue you are having a problem dying early, you're doing it wrong.