Wanting to merge my two accounts.

I have two accounts. I used them very much both until recently. Times are tough, prices going up on everything, pay isn't budging etc. I want to merge my two accounts to only pay for one sub to wow. On my PvPing account I have many achs like conqueror, taragosa, hero of shatt, shadowmourne, pure breed fire hawk, handmaiden mounts 50k honor kills etc list goes on. I want to merge them with my other account that also has many prestigious achievements like legend achs, all four ZG mounts, magic rooster more rare mounts etc etc list goes on. What I want to know is will they combine. I want my one account that will be formed to have everything from both. Both are under my name, but with different authenticators though i removed the authenticator on one. I am a nut got insane on both prior to cata, got zul tiger on both, blizzcon pets feats of strengths on one not the other. I want one account now and no longer two but I want everything I got from the one to merge to the other. Being that there will no longer be the other account, it will vanish (poof) will everything consolidate into one nice package. If not can anything be done via calling customer service etc blah blah. So many different stories online not sure what to believe. I understand somethings may or may not be lost in a merge. I want to know what before I do this. Gm told me normally they do not allow this but if i provide pictures of my birth certificate, government IDs, fill out forms etc a merge will be allowed. I just do not know what I stand to lose if anything. Sorry for length of post in advance.
    Last edited by Fuzzybear420; 2013-08-25 at 08:02 AM.

I have talked with 2 gms and they told me that if i want to merge my 2 accounts i will lose all achivements, mounts and pets on 1 account. So basicly you need to choose wich account is most important to you and lose everything on the other.

So it is in no way a merge at all is what your saying? It is more like a form of character transfer that completely strips bare the characters being moved to the new account. So all is lost on the one being moved. If that is the case why call it a merge at all. Sounds like a win win for blizz taking my money and a huge loss for me losing years of hard earned work right down the crap shoot.

- - - Updated - - -

I am confused by why the GM would tell me its not something normally allowed but with government photo IDs, birth certificates, filling out forms they would ok this rare thing they are allowing me to do.

[/QUOTE]I am confused by why the GM would tell me its not something normally allowed but with government photo IDs, birth certificates, filling out forms they would ok this rare thing they are allowing me to do.[/QUOTE]

....Uhm, I have a feeling you are stupid, or whoever you talked to just wants to steal your identity.

http://bit.ly/12e7MsQ <--- My New Monk Main

Was in game reply to a ticket. Your rudeness is however not appreciated nor warranted.

Good Day, Friend:

I've pulled your request out of the Nether, and will see what I can to help:

Here's the long version of what we need to transfer an account!

Please note that we are unable to detach a license from a Battle.net account. However we can transfer it to the Battle.net account of your choice, where the name of the original owner matches.

Please note that we may decline, at our own discretion, transfers of licenses between Battle.net accounts registered to different contact details.

Please also note the following consequences of this action:

- Some account-wide mounts may remain on the original Battle.net account
    - All account-wide pets will remain on the original Battle.net account.

If you want to take any account-wide pets with you, you can do so by caging them within the game and storing them in your character's inventory, before the license is transferred.

In order to process your request, please reply to this ticket and provide the following information in the form of a text document file (e.g. a Notepad or Word document), as an attachment to your reply:

- The current Battle.net containing the license you wish to transfer (please do NOT send us your password)
    - The name or number of the license account to be transferred (Eg: name prior to Battle.net merge, WOW1, WOW2...)
    - Your full real name
    - The destination Battle.net Account Name (please do NOT send us your password)
    - The Secret Question and Answer of the source Battle.net account
    - The Secret Question and Answer of the destination Battle.net account

For security reasons, we ask that you do not write your account details in the main body of your ticket reply.

Should you be unable to provide this information, we will have to request a legible scan or photo of a piece of government-issued photo identification, such as a passport or driving license.

Thank you, and have a good day.

Gnomish Game Master Zknoutu
    Resolving your problems and avoiding warstomps in style.

This is the answer i got on my ticket. Have also talked with them on phone and there they told me that i will lose my mounts and achivements.

I don't understand why you don't have them both on one battle.net account in the first place. I had 4 active accounts when they introduced the battle.net system and just merged them all together. They share mounts and achievements and BoA gear etc. Two aren't currently active since I don't play as much anymore, but I could grab a character off one account and move it to another if I wanted to just play that one, without activating the whole account. I would still have all my stuff too. Shoulda, Woulda, Coulda doesn't really help I guess. Sorry!

I understand why they would do something like this to avoid account selling but when you own both accounts and can give legal proof you do so, and the one being merged into the other vanishes. I just do not see why it can not be done. I guess I will just retire my pvp account and starting grinding out the achievements I really wanted to move over to the one I want active. Really wanted Fire Hawk and Hand Maiden to join my other accounts mount roster and loath thinking of grinding out another conqueror. Oh well got to just take it in strides I suppose. Thank you Zixten.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Juliana View Post
    I don't understand why you don't have them both on one battle.net account in the first place. I had 4 active accounts when they introduced the battle.net system and just merged them all together. They share mounts and achievements and BoA gear etc. Two aren't currently active since I don't play as much anymore, but I could grab a character off one account and move it to another if I wanted to just play that one, without activating the whole account. I would still have all my stuff too. Shoulda, Woulda, Coulda doesn't really help I guess. Sorry!
    duel boxed, lack of funds as youth

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzybear420 View Post
    duel boxed, lack of funds as youth
    Uhm. you realise that you can play multiple accounts on the same battle.net account at the same time, right?

Quote Originally Posted by Spacebot View Post
    Uhm. you realise that you can play multiple accounts on the same battle.net account at the same time, right?
    ^ This

You can attach a account to your Bnet and all themounts and achievements will still be account -wide