Deleted

Understanding Lockouts

Hello ^_^

My guild extended their lockout this week to continue working on Lei Shen heroic, which I'm not in for as it's more beneficial for them to take the other hunter instead of me (an elemental shaman) and I was just curious, if I go and clear 12 bosses on normal without doing any on heroic, am I still eligible to enter that lockout for Ra-den, assuming they get Lei Shen down?

And if you're reading this Nathan, I love you, but I don't trust you xD

Quote Originally Posted by Zeruge View Post
    Hello ^_^

My guild extended their lockout this week to continue working on Lei Shen heroic, which I'm not in for as it's more beneficial for them to take the other hunter instead of me (an elemental shaman) and I was just curious, if I go and clear 12 bosses on normal without doing any on heroic, am I still eligible to enter that lockout for Ra-den, assuming they get Lei Shen down?

And if you're reading this Nathan, I love you, but I don't trust you xD
    Yes. You only get a lockout that MUST be used if you kill a boss on heroic. As long as you kill everything on normal you should be eligible.

Signature Created by Jassinta

Deleted
    Awesome, thank you :3

The alt run will enjoy this!

10+ Year Old Account
    We did exactly the same thing a couple of weeks ago and had 2 Heroic geared tanks and 2 Heroic geared DPS boosting some socials through TOT Normal. They then joined us on another evening

As long as the alt/social/other team run doesn't do any Heroic bosses, you're free to do as many bosses as you like up to the boss you need to remain unsaved for on Heroic... which means you can do a full 12/12 Normal clear if you are just needed for Ra-Den.

Can definitely confirm this works.
    <Judge> Alonsus-EU. 6/8M Uldir
    Prot Paladin
    RECRUITING FOR BFA!