I don't really know in what forum this belongs, so I'll just put it here and hope a mod will move it if it's in the wrong one (instead of deleting it). English is not my native language, so sorry if some sentences don't work too well.

Iounn looked around over the plains of Mulgore, from high atop the cliffs of Thunderbluff. Her hoofs dangling over the edge, as if ready to jump. It's been a hard few years. Ever since the Trolls started to learn Druidism from their Loa Spirits, demands for her services diminished. The trolls could heal like her, keep monsters from attacking her fellow adventures and kill as no other. And they were young, and eager to show their new found powers. Iounn sighed. She felt alone. The seasons passed her by and no new adventures were in sight. Soft rustling behind her drew her attention. A small sapling stood looking at her, his yellow eyes piercing her soul. "You need some flowers", he said, as his brown leaves turned green and sweet smelling blossom emerged. Iounn smiled and leaned over. The wind rushed passed her, pulling on her gown while the ground drew closer and closer. At the last moment she changed and a majestic storm crow pulled up and soared over Mulgore. "If adventure doesn't come to me, I will go and find it myself!". The sapling looked content as he disappeared in a little poof of smoke. They were soulmates and he would be there in every season and every land to remind her of the important things in life.