Page 23 of 31 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Mechagnome
    That was honestly the BEST raid trailer I've ever fucking seen from Blizzard. I've waited to kill Garrosh this just makes me want to take him down even more.

Stood in the Fire
    Freaking amazing, can't wait for it <3
    Quitting WoW is very similar to quitting smoking.

Easier then most people think, the hard part is not coming back a few weeks later.

This could have been a lot more epic.

That was awesome, I was worried we were gonna get a trailer like Dragon Soul

I mean I'm not saying that it's bad, but all they had to do was focus on the conflict between the two factions more.

/throws subscription money at the screen

SOLD

I'm pretty sure I've seen every raid trailer Blizz has produced, this crushes them all. This is better than the expansion trailers even. Awesome, just awesome.
    I am the Druid Jesus, and I approve of this message.
    My currently predicted WoD release date, June 17th, 2014. (Prediction set December 20th, 2013) < Sadly going to be way off, obviously, sad panda.

New prediction is 'Not Soon Enough' TM.

wow, looks amazing

Quote Originally Posted by Arent View Post
    I mean I'm not saying that it's bad, but all they had to do was focus on the conflict between the two factions more.
    But this isn't the focus of the raid.
    Men, you've trained for this. You're among the elite. You are Skyfire men! This is the ship that took down Deathwing. You think some raggedy little Horde outpost stands a chance against the pride of the Alliance fleet? NO! Those green dirtbags down there plagued your homes in Southshore, laid siege to your children in Redridge, and massacred every man, woman and child in Theramore. It. Is. PAYBACK TIME!
    Sky Admiral Rogers for High Queen. Remember Theramore!

It was alright. I expected it to be a lot better, honestly.

Why do they make a bridge to the middle part when you can go in the side doors to the stairs?

ok film critic off, it was very good trailer

Quote Originally Posted by LordBalkoth View Post
    Why are people excited about a blatant rip off from ICC/Lich King? Let's see if we have seen this before. A headstrong warrior is fascinated by an object of immense power>gets the object with immense power>gets corrupted by that object>becomes a monstrosity and starts killing people left and right>some dude shows up and promises that the corrupted hero will pay for his sins and the corrupted hero says "let them come". Then heroes charge his citadel or ahem city and dispose of the hero.

Garrosh could have failed in a more realistic fashion. He could have simply launched a war against the alliance, got overextended, and got crushed. It did not have to involve corruption via an artifact. I don't see a reason to celebrate lack of even semblance of original writing @ Blizzard.
    Garrosh is using the power of Yshaarj not the other way around. He's not corrupted by it, just a very bad guy that needs to die.

I'ts been a long road but finally quitting. I probably have over 900 hours invested in WoW. Frankly, the only thing I will miss is the friends that I once played with. Your game is incredibly boring and I don't give a f anymore.

Was cool until the whole "look at all these random things im going to try to kill you with!" then it just kind of got silly. Like, wow what should this fight be about, I don't know... just throw EVERYTHING in it.

Quote Originally Posted by saltyharbls View Post
    Too bad this pretty good trailer wont change the fact that pvp will still be broken in 5.4 :/
    Awww, dry your tears muffin. It will never be fixed, nobody cares about your dumb mini game, especially Blizzard.

Stood in the Fire Rageadon the Huntard's Avatar
    damn it ! now i need to farm pve gear as an chinese gold farmer... and yes indeed, I LOVE IT ! ;D

Quote Originally Posted by saltyharbls View Post
    They are trying to take a piece of dog shit and wrap it up in some nice sparkling gift wrap.

Sure its looking really good but inside its still shit.
    Nah see here is the thing. That trailer, is all about the game, the actual game not the side mini games like pvp and pet battles. That's why there is no mention of those things in that trailer. It's all about the new pve content. That's where I think you're getting confused.

Oki 2 things i noticed here.
    the first being Notice how they dont show any of the other orcs, As if they Keeping there models out the picture, since Player models are incomming? blizzcon announcement Imo)

And regarding Taren Zu If you notice, Garrosh Simply "caught" him on the top of his Axe, not his sharp end, if he is dead, it be Due to the Sha Explosion not Garrosh

That... was... AWESOME.

All I can say is OMFG! That was AWESOME with an extra helping of awesomesauce!