Need help with a domain name!

Hey guys,

So, my boyfriend and I are both named Andrew. And whether it be through boredom, or just wanting to try something new (we're both writing majors) we have decided to make a blog!

Yeah, I know. Ew. Blogs.

But ignorant to that fact, we are still in need of a name for our domain. Usually I'm creative, but this is testing my abilities. So I decided to take it to you guys!

I'd really appreciate some cool names that you guys can make up. Along the lines of: Drewcrew.com, or Andrtwo.com. You know? Something catchy but not quite as atrocious as those two.

DISCLAIMER: Please don't make them offensive. He'll be reading this together and given that his parents don't fully accept him, he's going through a difficult time due to that. I'd really appreciate nothing derogatory.

Thanks guys! I look forward to hearing some awesome ideas!
    That's what Gamon wants you, No, needs you to believe. Because Gamon is not the hero we deserve, but the hero we need.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Greektoast View Post
    Hey guys,

So, my boyfriend and I are both named Andrew. And whether it be through boredom, or just wanting to try something new (we're both writing majors) we have decided to make a blog!

Yeah, I know. Ew. Blogs.

But ignorant to that fact, we are still in need of a name for our domain. Usually I'm creative, but this is testing my abilities. So I decided to take it to you guys!

I'd really appreciate some cool names that you guys can make up. Along the lines of: Drewcrew.com, or Andrtwo.com. You know? Something catchy but not quite as atrocious as those two.

DISCLAIMER: Please don't make them offensive. He'll be reading this together and given that his parents don't fully accept him, he's going through a difficult time due to that. I'd really appreciate nothing derogatory.

Thanks guys! I look forward to hearing some awesome ideas!

DaulDrews.com?

the only one that came to mind is corny as fuck

drewdrops

I'm tired and can't think of any interesting puns...
    "You six-piece Chicken McNobody."
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH816 View Post
    You are a legend thats why.

What your going to blog about could be useful.... or you just planning to do inane this is my lunch, today it rained, I like puppies sort of blog?

Do either of you current use, or plan to, write under a specific moniker?

Is your blog going to have a specific trend? Informational? Inquirical? Sarcastic? Condemning? Bitching?

I propose to you the name should be the last thing you decide, not the first.
    Last edited by teddytous; 2013-08-15 at 03:32 AM.

antwo
    andandrew
    andrewtimes2
    andrewx2
    OurNameIsAndrew
    TwoAndrews

TwoDrewsOneBlog
    "You six-piece Chicken McNobody."
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH816 View Post
    You are a legend thats why.

Are you starting a blog just to start a blog, or (like the above poster said) do you actually want to provide some information? If it's the latter, then I'm not sure why you would make it your names (unless you're a writer but I'm assuming you're not).

I'm going to guess it's the former, in which case, AndrewSquared?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TradewindNQ View Post
    TwoDrewsOneBlog
    TwoDrewsOneBlog and Drewdrops are the best

Quote Originally Posted by TradewindNQ View Post
    TwoDrewsOneBlog
    This was my first thought as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

These are all really great so far!

And quite honestly, we'll figure it out was we go, but I thought I might as well put this up and see if anyone has any ideas! (Which so far have been wonderful.)
    That's what Gamon wants you, No, needs you to believe. Because Gamon is not the hero we deserve, but the hero we need.

Draw-An-Drew maybe.

TwoDrewsAndAPen or a quill if you want to be fancy