Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    I hate beards. It's an almost automatic turn off for me if a guy has even a hint of a beard.
    I hate beards. It's an almost automatic turn off for me if a women has even a hint of a beard.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Idrinkwhiterussians View Post
    I have had some form of facial hair since I was 14. Not only did it provide an avenue for alcohol when I was younger (sorry mum) but it also provided me with a younger looking face now. There are reasons beyond just having the majestic manliness. It also provides protection from the sun so your face does not get haggard when you get older.

Honestly, people think I am well younger than I am. Think 21-23 age instead of the actual near 31 I am. I am perfectly fine with this of course.
    That has nothing to do with your facial hair protecting you. Just last weekend I had to show ID to enter a club, the age to enter was 16. I'm almost 25. And I also have a good laugh when people guess my age, they all guess lower and the most common answer is 20. And no, I don't have a baby face, although I do know someone that is a few years older than me but could pass for 12. It's just a healthy lifestyle and good genes in general that protect you from aging.

And to answer the question, no I don't think beards are sexy. The only one I think looks decent on some men is a shortly trimmed full beard, but I personally can't live with it as it just itches too much. I prefer a clean shave for myself, but I can live with a day or two of stubble as well.
    Last edited by mmoceb1605b3cd; 2013-08-28 at 05:02 PM.

Deleted
    Hell yeah they are! A beard makes a man sexier, that's proven.

depends on the face its on and what it looks like. As an example my husband looks amazing with a beard.. without he looks like he is 13 =P and he is 27.. but with the beard at 19 looked 25.. I guess he just has a beard face and its very well kept. In response to some posts.. stubble is bad >.< hurts you when you kiss the man

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Zanzubaa View Post
    I hate beards. It's an almost automatic turn off for me if a women has even a hint of a beard.
    I giggled =P

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by The plumber View Post
    Hell yeah they are! A beard makes a man sexier, that's proven.
    To some women perhaps. The vast majority of women in the western world would say they prefer a clean shave though.

10+ Year Old Account
    A beard is awesomeness pouring out of the face.
    Sorry I'm a beard guy.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hardstyler01 View Post
    To some women perhaps. The vast majority of women in the western world would say they prefer a clean shave though.
    I don't really care that some woman doesn't like me because of the way I look. This is who I am and If you don't like it, deal with it.

Plus, scientists have proven that a beard makes a man look sexier and mustaches makes you look creepy.

Quote Originally Posted by Mosotti View Post
    Of course not. Hair is disgusting. There is a reason why anyone starts to scream if they see a little hair in their plate. If people can't stand a little hair on a plate, why would they want it on their face?
    Same logic, why would you want it on your head? Or anywhere else on your body?

And seriously, if you scream if you see hair on your plate... I don't even know.

10+ Year Old Account
    I usually always shave, but I would love to have a beard like Jeff Bridges had in Iron Man

"I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids. "
    -
    General Jack D. Ripper.

Johnny Depp's beard in this picture is what women(rock type girls) in Rio de Janeiro usually go for

And man do they like beards... It's funny though cause if I want to go to an alternative rock bar in Rio and pick up girls I usually have more success if I let a beard grow. And if I'm in another environment with regular girls I get better luck shaven.

Deleted
    Too much epicness in one picture!

Quote Originally Posted by Mosotti View Post
    Of course not. Hair is disgusting. There is a reason why anyone starts to scream if they see a little hair in their plate. If people can't stand a little hair on a plate, why would they want it on their face?

You must find the Picard sexy then

Whoever said about stinky pube beard ... O.o They need to wash their damn face, and if it is that rough, they can use some conditioner; care for it the same you would any other hair; beard =/= slob

Wife hates me clean shaven. She pefers the chin beard with short to long stubble, then complains if it starts to fill in to a normal beard lol