Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by LittleJin View Post
    metzen and general idea of intellectualism is to be blamed too. pop culture with thiny, slimy, skinny anime heroes worked its way into warcraft heart with wimpy protagonists using power of 'intellect' (which in reality is just some sort of mutated intellectualism) over raw strength of muscles and axes. sometimes when I watch thrall I think that christy is trying to write a fable for his kids about captain draenor. I miss the bloothirsty horde smashing skulls of their enemies. now all we get are green pussies spreading defeatism and some subpar morality doctrines.

I prefer mighty witted orc warrior over second grade magic shmagic 'wise' hero
    Wow... i can't even understand how to know where to start...you be trippin

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by reese View Post
    Looking back on the Horde pre-quest for Twilight Highlands, Garrosh does his speech when on the zeppelin. When flying over the Alliance ships, he has the Horde jets break formation and the ship the player is on, the goblin says something along the lines of, "What mad man says these things?" Not that we knew he'd be taken down, but we sorta knew in Cataclysm it would happen. I guess we could blame Thrall, however.
    Nah, even then garrosh fans simply thought his insane actions were just 'quirky' character traits.
    #boycottchina

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Soulscorch View Post
    Wow... i can't even understand how to know where to start...you be trippin
    Probably the most accurate assessment in this thread.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by LittleJin View Post
    ???????????????????????? no such thing happend. he only made centre of Orgrimmar for the orcs and tauren for recognition of their strength. never forget that it was orcs who saved them all. without them even sylvanas would bend like a twig.
    favouring someone, does not make others second class citizens, nor it made them receive less amount of rations or help or anything else. and all of that happend after cairne and vol'jin betrayal.
    No idea how you can state that Garrosh was the victim in all this. Just wow. I know you have a huge hard on for him but he is not real, he is a character Blizzard designed to be hated by the playerbase so we have motivation to kill him. His character is intentionally written as a racist and arrogant. That is his character and it led to his downfall. He had the perfect opportunity given Thrall to become something better and become a real asset to Azeroth against the legion but became a victim to his own emotional anger and stupidity.

Edit: Oh and he did this twice....
    Last edited by mmoc79cd15b503; 2014-09-30 at 11:57 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MaraStarfury View Post
    No idea how you can state that Garrosh was the victim in all this. Just wow. I know you have a huge hard on for him but he is not real, he is a character Blizzard designed to be hated by the playerbase so we have motivation to kill him. His character is intentionally written as a racist and arrogant. That is his character and it led to his downfall. He had the perfect opportunity given Thrall to become something better and become a real asset to Azeroth against the legion but became a victim to his own emotional anger and stupidity.

Edit: Oh and he did this twice....
    Well, it is likely some sort of personality quirk. Also, chemical deficiency.
    Last edited by -Superman-; 2014-09-30 at 05:07 PM.