Poll: Most Hated Crop Problem

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    15+ Year Old Account
    I took Wild, but that is only if there are multiple. One is not any problem. Any of those you have to manually interact with are annoying when there are more than one. Almost wish I could change to Tangled now that I think about it. I get more Tangled than Wild and those are annoying. For the mobs you have to kill those are easy, you just spawn all at the same time and then AoE. The water and infected are easy with the automated bugspray/waterspray systems.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wild crops winning by a landslide!

I euh, I actually like the wild one. :>

I think it's hilarious, and the funniest one in the bunch. I don't mind any of them to be honest, but then again I stopped doing them when I got tired of farming. If I had to pick one I'd say smothering, since some crops you have to carefully click to actually get hold of the crop.

Wild Crop. I hate having to focus on the cast bar.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kabbie View Post
    Wild Crop. I hate having to focus on the cast bar.
    And the worst part if you enter the combat your UI bugs like hell (starts jumping till you /reload ui).
    Don't sweat the details!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Wiggling, not only can I not be bothered fighting the mobs (i often have to fight like 5 at a time, and it's meh), but it's the least obvious of them all to me, all the rest have obvious graphics, arrows etc, but this one looks like a normal crop, until it gets a wee "dust cloud" every 5-10 seconds or whatever.

- - - Updated - - -

I tried today, it turns out you don't even need to interrupt/use the second action button. I spammed 1 and after 4 "casts" of the .. whatever it was, I defeated it.

Curiously, I tried the next one, with interrupting the cast, and still had it cast it 3-4 times, so you save almost no time by hitting the extra button.

none of them are really bad.... my real gripe with these is when they are all different. I prefer to have the same problem on the majority of my crops rather than 1-shots of each of them... that's what really annoys me.

Deleted
    Wild crops

Give me a Goblin Chainsaw for my farm, I'll swap the damn plow for it.

NONE of the above. My worst crop problem?

The damned Paper-Covered Rock never drops. :/
    If we do not destroy ourselves, we will one day venture to the stars.

Deleted
    wild crops hands down dull dull dull and they take longer.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Batix View Post
    The damned Paper-Covered Rock never drops. :/
    Odd. I'm getting one of those almost every single day.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wild crops, because they take me ~10 more seconds to do then others. Really should just need 30 stacks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moounter View Post
    I think your problem is a lack of intellect.

Deleted
    I hate tentacle as its most annoying to do, hawks and virmin i can pull all at once and aoe them thoe i got to do one at the time and they take most time for me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Are you planting regular or special crops? Never had it drop from special crops, kept deleting them all the time when I planted regular crops though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wigling and Alluring are both super annoying, but I think wigling is a tad worse than alluring..

But I haven't farmed anything in 9ish months, as the farm was obsolete, long before v5.1 was released..
    Fact (because I say so): TBC > Cata > Legion > ShaLa > MoP > DF > BfA > WoD = WotLK

My pet collection --> http://www.warcraftpets.com/collection/FuxieDK/

10+ Year Old Account
    I make 300 gold per character per day on herbs from the farm, and I do that on 3 toons. 900g for a few minutes? Suits me.

wild is just annoying.. especially when u have like 6 or 8 of them.. one blizzard patch it was wild every goddam time. such bullshit.

Wild crops big time.

Quote Originally Posted by Rixis View Post
    Wiggling, not only can I not be bothered fighting the mobs (i often have to fight like 5 at a time, and it's meh), but it's the least obvious of them all to me, all the rest have obvious graphics, arrows etc, but this one looks like a normal crop, until it gets a wee "dust cloud" every 5-10 seconds or whatever.

- - - Updated - - -

I tried today, it turns out you don't even need to interrupt/use the second action button. I spammed 1 and after 4 "casts" of the .. whatever it was, I defeated it.

Curiously, I tried the next one, with interrupting the cast, and still had it cast it 3-4 times, so you save almost no time by hitting the extra button.
    I find that I, for the most part, only have to hit the interrupt button twice to down it. Otherwise the interrupt goes off 4 times consistently without interrupting. When doing this across 11 characters the time really adds up. And even with the interrupts it is generally the crop that takes the longest to deal with as the alluring/wiggling mobs go down quickly while AoE'ing, and rare are the times when there's only one of those total.

Deleted
    Wild crops by a global (not country) mile. Everything about them is insulting - the childish tooltips, the huge latency on the vine slam (to the point where you miss the interrupt if the cast bar enters the 2nd half), the fact that it slams when the interrupt is on CD, and simply because it takes so fucking long compared to every other crop. (even the OTT pests go down fairly quickly when rounded up and treated with dps CD's)

It's pure Blizz trolling at it's finest, as is the whole farm tbh...who would seriously have a farm where EVERY single crop is bad EVERY single day? Despite months of tending to it? Not to mention adding a QoL feature that has no effect (wild crops appearing less often? No they don't) and another QoL feature that has the opposite effect for dps classes (squatting pests popping out with low hp when plowed? Because you have to till the soil manually afterwards, it's faster to just kill the pest normally unless your gear is bad). I'm surprised they added seed packs and continue allowing us to pull tangled crops while mounted, they slipped up there.
    Last edited by mmoc33659a5ac3; 2013-08-26 at 12:21 PM.

I too fucking hate the wild crops. They slow the whole process down in such an annoying way. Why can't I just saw them down or something.

The wiggling ones could use a better noticeable indication, I sometimes miss them.