Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Catanowplx View Post
    So there is this girl at my school that i really like, and i know she likes me aswell. We talk well, have fun together, and we've even kissed. It feels like this is going places, but there is one thing that bugs me a bit.
    She is a bit older than me (17, birthday some where in october, about 2 weeks before mine) while im 16. Personally, i dont give a flying fuck about ages. I could litterally not care less, but she doesn't feel the same about ages as i do. She would usually go for 18-21 year olds, so suddenly "being with" (not technically girlfriend and boyfriend, but we're not available for other people either) is a bit weird for her. We casually glanced the topic age last night while cuddling in a bed, and she awkwardly shut me up and changed subject when i said "im 16" (which she already knew, so it wasn't news for her).

I dont think it could make a relationship not happen, but could this cause trouble :/?

Cheers in advance, i'll be back asap to read responses.

When I was 17, quite a few years ago sadly, I was dating a 24yo college grad. After many years of dating many women of all types allow me to give you my very best advice. Enjoy sex and never commit. If you want to be happy you will avoid serious relationships until you are about 70 because women are a massive pain in the ass and that is putting it politely.

Oh and for the record, the first 28 years of my life i was a sappy romantic who spoiled every woman I was involved with. Used to even write them poems. Women will chew you up and spit you out.

After being abused by countless women all those years I changed. I am not rude or abusive but I stopped being romantic. I stopped caring about making them happy and to be frank, I only cared about sex. After that they wouldnt leave me alone. I had women all over the place. Couldnt keep them away. Then I did something stupid and got married.

See women like a challenge when dating. As long as you are a challenge they are interested. But that changes when you are married. Then they dont want a challenge, they want a victim. They want someone that will kneel before them and cater to their every wish.

I do not care what anyone says either, there are FAR more cases of domestic abuse where the Women is the abuser. Ill bet the real figure is double. Women are nuts and I mean that literally. They fly off the handle about the dumbest shit and they will ALWAYS take it out on their husband. Sometimes I think the muslim kooks have it right.
    Last edited by Oktoberfest; 2013-08-29 at 08:40 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Catanowplx View Post
    it wasn't the age thing that did it. There is a whole bunch of things : / She's got anxiety and stress which takes up a whole lot of her time and energy, but she is apparently not completely over her ex either, and she admitted to have been jumping between flirts since then. She'd be flirting and really start to get a boy interested (but with no sex) and then it would break within a couple of weeks. She doesn't expect to come back to school after the last 15 weeks of this 20 week course, so she doesn't really want to get something started when she thinks it'll be over anyway. She says she doesn't want to hurt me and therefor she would rather stop it now
    Welcome to live

You just experienced the reason why a lot of men rather become "players" than committing to a relationship at an early age.
    Don't sit and wallow in selfpity while gulping down vodka, go to a bar and do it there with your friends, and while you are there, pick up a new fish from the sea that is women. That's the best cure for your illness.

Quote Originally Posted by Oktoberfest View Post
    When I was 17, quite a few years ago sadly, I was dating a 24yo college grad. After many years of dating many women of all types allow me to give you my very best advice. Enjoy sex and never commit. If you want to be happy you will avoid serious relationships until you are about 70 because women are a massive pain in the ass and that is putting it politely.

Oh and for the record, the first 28 years of my life i was a sappy romantic who spoiled every woman I was involved with. Used to even write them poems. Women will chew you up and spit you out.

After being abused by countless women all those years I changed. I am not rude or abusive but I stopped being romantic. I stopped caring about making them happy and to be frank, I only cared about sex. After that they wouldnt leave me alone. I had women all over the place. Couldnt keep them away. Then I did something stupid and got married.

See women like a challenge when dating. As long as you are a challenge they are interested. But that changes when you are married. Then they dont want a challenge, they want a victim. They want someone that will kneel before them and cater to their every wish.

I do not care what anyone says either, there are FAR more cases of domestic abuse where the Women is the abuser. Ill bet the real figure is double. Women are nuts and I mean that literally. They fly off the handle about the dumbest shit and they will ALWAYS take it out on their husband. Sometimes I think the muslim kooks have it right.
    A man cannot reach enlightement until he has walked the path to enlightenment.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shiift View Post
    That's the best cure for your illness.
    sometimes there is no cure. then its just all about the alcohol.
    Hi

Tell her that the person you want most will not always be the person who you expected them to be.

In all honesty though if she is going to pussy foot about the place because of something so inconsequential as how old her partner is I'm no completely sold that she is that interest. Not saying that she isn't but it just feels like a limp wristed response to someting like this. Also a year between you two isn't going to mean much since when it comes down to experiences they aren't going to vary that much. A year can be filled with many things but life experiences of any consequence take a while o happen and an even longer time to be absorbed by the self.

Also grab her boob. That always works.
    He slipped out of his royal garments, left eternity to enter time, divinity to wrap himself in humanity.
    The sea of glass, for the ocean of separation. He left peace, and for the first time felt pain.
    Because the very hands that held the stars were now sentenced to wear my scars.

Deleted
    I say you go for it instantly. If she rejects you because of a one year difference, then you'll know that she wasn't any good anyways and that she's a shallow b****.

Seems like a girl with daddy issues.