Deleted

Arena championship is awesome to watch!

Just curiosity: do you watch the arena tournaments every year?
    WoW is probably the only mmorpg which is lovely to spectate.
    I love pvp, do you love to spectate the tournament too? And even if you don't like pvp?

The reasons I spectate it:
    1) Blizzard UIs used by speakers for spectators is awesome, I love it!
    2) I like to cheer my favourite team during a match, hoping for a win.
    3) I get adrenaline just by spectating :] ..well yes I am pretty sensible.
    4) Speakers are usually awesome and funny for the frenetic commentatory during the battle.

What about you?

If WoW pvp was lovely to spectate, blizzard would have milked that cow ages ago.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Thelxi View Post
    If WoW pvp was lovely to spectate, blizzard would have milked that cow ages ago.
    Do you think that the arena tournament doesn't give many profits to Blizzard? Aren't there looot of people watching it (live and straming)

If blizzard cared about pvp, it would still be a sport like it used to be. It no longer is.
    Intel i9 9900K @ 5GHz | Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR4 @ 3600MHz 2x8GB | Asus Maximus XI Z390 | Asus RTX 3080 Ti OC | Corsair HX850 Platinum | Corsair H150i Pro CPU cooler | Acer Predator 32" 2560x1440 170MHz | Samsung 970 EVO 500GB m.2 NVMe SSD | Samsung 970 EVO 1TB m.2 NVMe SSD | Corsair K70 Rapidfire Keyboard | Corsair Virtuoso XT RGB Headphones | Corsair Crystal Series 570x RGB Case | Logitech G604 | Windows 11 Professional x64
    My Youtube Channel