Feral Macro Help

Hello I am looking for a little help with feral macros. I haven't played my druid in a few years and most of my macros appear to be broken. I would like everyone to post the macros they use that make life as a feral easier. Thank you in advance.

15+ Year Old Account
    I use this as a mouseover to heal people with HT with NS/PS procs, sometimes I'd get shifted out even with them active.

/run SetCVar("autoUnshift",0)
    /cast [@mouseover,exists][help][@player] Healing Touch
    /run SetCVar("autoUnshift",1)

Just to use TF right before Berserk

#showtooltip Berserk
    /cast Tiger's Fury
    /cast Berserk

I use this for both resto and feral to get rid of the symbiosis cooldown I've used when I don't need it any more

#showtooltip
    /cancelaura Ice Block
    /cancelaura Deterrence
    /cancelaura Divine Shield
    /cancelaura Dispersion
    /cast Symbiosis

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lohe View Post
    I use this as a mouseover to heal people with HT with NS/PS procs, sometimes I'd get shifted out even with them active.

/run SetCVar("autoUnshift",0)
    /cast [@mouseover,exists][help][@player] Healing Touch
    /run SetCVar("autoUnshift",1)
    OMG OMG Thank you So much! this is great!

here are a few of the essential macros i use.

I play a little bit different than some ferals i play with all my shifts as macros that wont shift me out of a form ever and i use a macro to remove my forms.

Remove forms(instead of accidently shifting out and wasting globals i use my macros to keep me in a form at all times and use this macro to remove my form.)

/cancelaura Cat Form
    /cancelaura Swift Flight Form
    /cancelaura Travel Form
    /cancelaura Bear Form

Cat form (if casted while in cat form instantly shifts right back to cat to shift and stop you from getting stuck in no form. I use this for all forms just change "Cat" to "Bear" etc.)

/cast !Cat Form

Swipe(starts auto attack as normal does not start auto attack)

#showtoolip Swipe
    /cast Swipe
    /startattack

Mouseover whisper innervate(sends whisper to mouseover and casts innervate on mouseover can change message by changing the words in the quotes(enjoy the 6k mana))

/run SendChatMessage ("Enjoy the 6k mana","WHISPER",nil,GetUnitName("mouseover",1):gsub(" ","",2))
    /cast [target=mouseover] Innervate

Healing Touch(will cast healing touch but will never shift you out of form to do so, so if no PS procs then it wont shift you and wont shift you if you have a proc)

#showtooltip
    /console autounshift 0
    /use Healing Touch
    /console autounshift 1

Mouseover extra action button(for throwing the ball like on heroic Sha of Fear and heroic Council of Elders).

/tar mouseover
    /click ExtraActionButton1
    /targetlasttarget