Best BM pvp spec (mostly for arena)

Yo, the title says it all. Pvp spec for BM for bgs and such, mostly arenas.

This is my armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...tonik/advanced
    Last edited by FoShizzleMyGrizzle; 2013-08-19 at 09:37 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Really all talents are subjective to the comp you are about to play since before a match starts all talent and glyph changes are free, so your talents and glyphs should change a lot.

One thing that I will say is that my usual talent and glyph set up in currently on my profile, which I will link here.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...cryin/advanced

I use CTHC for my lvl 15 talent because the more I can disengage and deter the better, when the patch drops, this might not be the talent to go for anymore.

SS is a good choice for any hunter.

Exhilaration is a MUST HAVE imo for any hunter, its a quick heal and you can readiness and do it again for a nice heal when in a pinch.

TOTH is a random proc so thats why I use Dire Beast, I can use that free focus when I need it, not according to a random proc.

Blink strikes is a good choice, I've seen some hunters use AMOC but imo Blink strikes is better.

The level 90 talents are all good, I use glaive toss so I can stack that and concussive shot to kite better and plus it does decent damage. Powershot is also very viable, and I've never seen barrage in arenas.
    Last edited by Demilune1; 2013-08-21 at 02:57 PM.
    Total Honorable Kills - 46,552
    Total Killing blows - 43,116
    Total deaths - 3,164

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Demilune1 View Post

SS is a good choice for any hunter.

Exhilaration is a MUST HAVE imo for any hunter, its a quick heal and you can readiness and do it again for a nice heal when in a pinch.

TOTH is a random proc so thats why I use Dire Beast, I can use that free focus when I need it, not according to a random proc.
    So many things wrong that even hurts my eyes...
    SS is a must have atm.
    No one uses Exhilaration unless u're playing in 1500's rating, and i mean really no one.
    TOTH is a must have, yes it is random, but alligned with CD's + Trinket + BW,it's such a strong burst that u can't skip it. That's why they've nerfed Arcane Shot in 5.4 ptr even...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by extazyz View Post
    So many things wrong that even hurts my eyes...
    SS is a must have atm.
    No one uses Exhilaration unless u're playing in 1500's rating, and i mean really no one.
    TOTH is a must have, yes it is random, but alligned with CD's + Trinket + BW,it's such a strong burst that u can't skip it. That's why they've nerfed Arcane Shot in 5.4 ptr even...
    Well I would hope thread starter would want to be better than 1500 so yes he should have exhilaration, I haven't played a single hunter in arenas that didn't have it. and TOTH basically disproved yourself, its RANDOM, I'd much rather have dire beast giving me free focus when I want it, not when RNG see's fit.
    Total deaths - 3,164

Iron hawk if you're playing with a healer , Exhilaration is good only if you're playing double dps

Also extazyz is correct about TOTH , its a must have talent
    Last edited by Kolde; 2013-08-22 at 01:14 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    No he's not and you're wrong, its not must have, and I agree about the Iron Hawk but have never played with a healer so I can see your reasoning there, but as far as on command free focus vs random free focus, I really don't see how you two are coming up with why that would be better..the only argument i've seen is to align it with cooldowns, explain to me how that is possible, if its random.
    Total deaths - 3,164

Deleted
    No he's not and you're wrong, its not must have, and I agree about the Iron Hawk but have never played with a healer so I can see your reasoning there, but as far as on command free focus vs random free focus, I really don't see how you two are coming up with why that would be better..the only argument i've seen is to align it with cooldowns, explain to me how that is possible, if its random.
    If you're so happy for focus on demand, why would you go a talent that can be cced(aoe fears, aoe stuns and what not)/takes time to generate the focus instead of fervor? And even though TOTH is random, you can still pop your cooldowns WHILST having the proc up for burst. And I agree, TOTH feels like a must-have. I'm not too exped as a hunter though, but that's my 5 cents.

10+ Year Old Account
    lol I give up, ya'll play with TOTH and be happy then, there is no convincing you lol
    Total deaths - 3,164

Deleted
    lol I give up, ya'll play with TOTH and be happy then, there is no convincing you lol
    It's not about convincing mate, have a look at the top ranked hunters in http://www.arenajunkies.com/rankings...1&class_id3=-1

There isn't even one that is not using ToTh, it really is a must have.
    About exhil, if your playing 2v2 with another dps it will help for sure, so yeah,u're right on that, just that I don't play 2's anymore except for fun but yeah it really makes sense.