Question about breaking 4PC t15 as Holy

So numerous other Holy Paladins are saying that I should break my 4PC up for mastery offset items. I only have 1 offset item (chest) that I can break my 4PC. I'm still waiting on my tier shoulders & offset legs and gloves. So, I have helm (heroic) / chest / gloves / legs (heroic) currently with the heroic chest from Jin'rohk. Would losing 20% healing on beacon be worth gaining close to 2.5% mastery? Spirit stays the same, give or take a few. I've seen other Paladins claim they really rather the 4PC over offset items & 2PC. Looking for some valid opinions. Note I'm in a 10H raiding guild that's 10/13H ToT.

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Short answer: Yes you definitely should.

Long answer: Yes, basically the only 2 tier items you want (due to itemization) are the helm and mantle, the rest are crap. You want the gloves from durumu and the legs from Animus OR Ra-den, not much between those ( unless you get animus legs TF but yeah GL in 10M with that), in my opinion of course.

Chest from jin rohk is decent, atleast until you get either lei shen or ra-den chest.

There aren't many fights where the 4p bonus is worth it, only reason I used 4p during progress was simply because I was unlucky with the off-piece drops

TL;DR: 4p isn't worth it as it's crap (mostly over healing) and the off pieces offer more valuable stats ie: Mastery.
    Last edited by Hypasonic; 2013-08-20 at 01:33 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Increased beacon healing from the 4pc is much more useful in 10m since it will afford you more time to raid heal. If you're blanket EFing, each tick of EF will subsequently heal for more on the beacon. 4pc is crap in 25m since there are many more healers that are also subsequently covering the tank.

I would go for tier shoulders when you can and replace the chest with heroic Jin'rokh chest.

That's what I figured. I recently main swapped to Holy less than 3 months ago so I missed out on a lot of loot prior to being Holy. So I'm slowly catching back up to a more BiS setup.

I still think that for 10man 4pc is better. There should be a more balanced stat priority. More haste for faster heals and EF ticks, some crit won't kill you either. I'm going with 4pc+Ra-den chest. Full raid EF blanket with HA and your beacon transfers are doing insane healing. But that said, for 25 you can pretty much skip the set.