Page 2 of 29 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by slime View Post
    I hope the child(ren) of this angry women have accidents and become mentally handicapped as well.
    She said something mean so you hope that her children, who did nothing wrong, have their lives permanently ruined. I think what you said is worse than the angry mother who wrote that letter.
    These aren't the spoilers you're looking for.

Move along.

Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    Now, Waaldo is prepared to look for this person like Prince Charming testing everyone to see just how bad their psychological disorder is if their foot fits in the glass slipper.

15+ Year Old Account
    Well, yes, that's what I said ?

To all who replied to me, fuck the spawn of this worthless woman and the woman herself - I want her to see what it's like to have to raise a mentally handicapped child - just to have worthless people like her leave messages like this on the door. I care about her 'innocent' children. Again, fuck them and fuck her.

10+ Year Old Account
    If I were the person who printed that I would be shitting a brick, it is only a matter of time before they get found out, and this is the kinda thing that goes viral, everyone will know about this soon enough, and once they get found out, they will be named and shamed for life, this one little letter has the possibility of absolutely destroying someones life..... and it will.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    The kid must be very sensitive noises or something. Even so, there was NO NEED for this kind of passive aggressive and outright rude letter. I mean come on, there are better ways to handle things.
    I don't think that word means what you think it means
    Passive aggressive is more about snappy comebacks and about feigned harmlessness, and that letter was using a very explicitly violent language.

Deleted
    To all who replied to me, fuck the spawn of this worthless woman and the woman herself - I want her to see what it's like to have to raise a mentally handicapped child - just to have worthless people like her leave messages like this on the door. I care about her 'innocent' children. Again, fuck them and fuck her.
    Coming from a family that has a disabled son/ brother - i heartily disagree with you.

You should never wish harm onto those who are innocent for the parents crime, it's fucking barbaric.

So if your father wronged me, I'd be justified in wishing harm on YOU?

She's a pure bitch.

Deleted
    An impressive list of companies to be sure, but with any other thing you read around the internet, should be taken with a grain of salt

Just an example, they list "Brother" as a printer brand doing this, yet they only have it on 2 of all their many, many models... But yes, some printers do indeed have it!

Someone should go euthanize her and donate all of her non retarded body parts to science.

Deleted
    The mother who wrote the letter is obviously a horrible mother and her children should be placed in a foster home.
    Mothers should have sympathy for each other - she is just an evil witch.
    Last edited by mmoc058e0f1fe5; 2013-08-20 at 01:11 PM.

Such a heart-warming letter.
    "In order to maintain a tolerant society, the society must be intolerant of intolerance." Paradox of tolerance

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Waaldo View Post
    I can understand the noise complaint, because autistic children can be annoying and loud as hell. But that really was a little mean.
    Now, the mother of the autistic child called the police. This is in Canada, and I don't know all that much about their laws, but I've heard they are very similar to those of the United States. And here in the US you can't pursue someone for words. Was it mean? oh yeah. But move on, they didn't say anything that was illegal and this "selfish" mother is now wasting police resources because her feeling are hurt.
    Canada has hate speech laws, and has been making laws cracking down on bullying as well. I'm not entirely certain if any of them apply in this case, but they probably do, in which case she could indeed be arrested for her actions. So yeah, up here she is under no obligation to suck it up and let people treat her or her children poorly.

Deleted
    A bit harsh, but I can understand the angry mother as well. Handicapped people are disturbing.

Deleted
    Personally, they should take whatever non retarted body parts he possesses and donate it to science.
    Personally, I think they should take her brain and just throw it in the bin. Clearly, it serves no purpose.

10+ Year Old Account
    the noise complaint may have been valid, but woah, she went a bit overboard there!

really curious to hear what sounds he was making that called for such a letter!
    dragonmaw - EU

10+ Year Old Account
    o.O Wow. No words for that.

What a heartless woman. If it was neglect I could see speaking up, but mad just because the kid makes sounds? I hate to tell her, but if she has kids or a dog they are probably just as annoying, because I'm telling you... kids these days, esp young girls, never seem to stop screaming when they're outside. Very aggravating.

Deleted
    Right when you think humanity can't possibly surprise you anymore in any way.

Deleted
    Damn, that letter is so stupid. Especially
    [...]they should take whatever non retarded body parts he possesses and donate it to science.
    Though I can't stop laughing. Hard to take something like that seriously.

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert West View Post
    A bit harsh, but I can understand the angry mother as well. Handicapped people are disturbing.
    really... i can't understand that at all