Just another computer comparison

Just doing last minute shopping around 100% have to order the computer today.

Originally was looking at http://pcpartpicker.com/p/1ucmr but discovered I might beable to work a little more with the budget and was messing around with the site and discovered http://pcpartpicker.com/p/1usYT .

1) Is it really worth the $60 more?
    2) How much is a performance gain, I notice Duo vs 6 core
    3) Will that PSU still work with the second computer
    4) Will that still fit in that same case

Deleted
    No graphics card on either one, and what games do you play?

Deleted
    Just a comment on the HDD, I'd switch to this instead, well worth the few extra $:

Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB $55

Its for my little brother. I'm planning on using a 610 I habe around. He plays LOL, counter strike, minecraft those kinda of games.

- - - Updated - - -

Had someone tell me I'm gonna need a better PSU like around 650-750 wats

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by edanna View Post
    Its for my little brother. I'm planning on using a 610 I habe around. He plays LOL, counter strike, minecraft those kinda of games.

- - - Updated - - -

That that someone they're wrong.

- - - Updated - - -

You're looking at ~150W with 90% load and that's with the GT 610.

1) Is it really worth the $60 more?
    Not really.

2) How much is a performance gain, I notice Duo vs 6 core
    Exactly zero unless he's playing Crysis 3 or something new that is multicore optimized.

3) Will that PSU still work with the second computer
    4) Will that still fit in that same case
    Yes and yes.

I'm planning on using a 610 I habe around. He plays LOL, counter strike, minecraft those kinda of games.
    GTX610 is pretty much trash for any and all gaming use. It'll run those things you listed at low settings though.

Nope. That Antec 450W you picked is fine.
    Never going to log into this garbage forum again as long as calling obvious troll obvious troll is the easiest way to get banned.
    Trolling should be.

Assuming he picks up a 650ti will that antec 450w still work I feel like it might be kinda risky or on the low end

Assuming he picks up a 650ti will that antec 450w still work I feel like it might be kinda risky or on the low end
    Yes it will. 650ti and i3-3xxx will use around 200-250W total, nowhere close to 450.
    Never going to log into this garbage forum again as long as calling obvious troll obvious troll is the easiest way to get banned.
    Trolling should be.

Yes it will work fine.
    Fluorescent - Fluo - currently retired, playing other stuff

i5-4670k @ 4.5 / Thermalright Silver Arrow Extreme / Gigabyte Z87X-D3H / 8GB DDR3-1600 RAM / Gigabyte GTX 760

Gigabyte GA-990FXA-UD3 ATX AM3+ Motherboard has an onboard USB 3.0 header, but the NZXT Gamma Classic (Black) ATX Mid Tower Case does not have front panel USB 3.0 ports. Is that fine?

Gigabyte GA-990FXA-UD3 ATX AM3+ Motherboard has an onboard USB 3.0 header, but the NZXT Gamma Classic (Black) ATX Mid Tower Case does not have front panel USB 3.0 ports. Is that fine?
    Then you simply don't have front panel USB3 ports but can still use those at the back.

And there really isn't any reason paying $60 extra for the FX-6300 for the intended use.
    Trolling should be.