Looking For A New Mouse

Hi MMO champion.

I am looking for a new mouse and I would like some expert opinions on this "query".

I have a Logitech G600 at the moment it is a nice mouse but the 50 millions buttons on the side just doesn't do it for me, coming from a end user who hands are quiet large.

I used to have a Death Adder for 2 years before I changed and that fitted my hand perfect, now your wondering why don't you get the 2013 Death Adder. Well after reading my reviews on it a lot of people complain about the quality of the mouse etc.

I have come across 2 choices at the moment and was wondering what you guys make of these two

Corsair Vengeance 95

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Corsair-Veng...ywords=corsair

Corsair Vengeance 65

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Corsair-CH-9...cp_computers_0

If you guys could recommend any other mice that would be fantastic also, price is not an issue as long has I'm paying for a good product.

I have large hands I would say so comfort to fit the hand is important to me.

Thank you for reading.

I switched from a corsair m90 to a razer deathadder 2013 but the quality difference is huge between them except the sensor. The razer feels a lot cheaper and a lot lighter but a better sensor in my opinion. I just hated the m90 for FPS games because it was just too big & heavy for my hands and annoying for slow sensitivity, for mmo's it felt perfect except the buttons on the m90 are hard to press but Corsair solved that for the m95. You can see here that the m90/m95 has a large curve, making it easier for people with big hands.

Both are very comfortable mice, if you need the extra buttons get the m95 if you don't get the m65. In general I found them horrible for slow sensitivity due to the size & weight but awesome for medium or high sensitivity.

Between those 2, I'd say if you are big into MMOs, get the 95. If not, get the 65. Personally, I'm going with the 65 in my new build because I just don't hardly play MMOs anymore. Not sure if it was the case on the 60/90, but the 65/95 do have weights you can take out of them to make the mouse lighter if needed.

Deleted
    What about the logitech g400/500(s)?

10+ Year Old Account
    Might look at the logitech performance MX mouse. Nice big unit, 6 buttons (4 thumb), wireless.

Or if you want many buttons, but spread out rather than all on the thumb, the G700 or the newer G700s might fit your bill.

Warning : Above post may contain snark and/or sarcasm. Try reparsing with the /s argument before replying.
    What the world has learned is that America is never more than one election away from losing its goddamned mind
    Quote Originally Posted by Howard Tayler
    Political conservatism is just atavism with extra syllables and a necktie.
    Me on Elite : Dangerous | My WoW characters

I got the m90 6 months or so ago and I absolutely love it. It was my first gaming mouse and at first it had to many damn buttons for me. But after playing around with it I can't imagine not having all those buttons.