Deleted

Red face Advice regarding HPala/Lock/Retri combo.

Hey, our team is quite new to arenas and thought we could do with some advice.

For 3v3 we're going either:

• HPala, Destro Lock & Retri
    • Mistweaver, Destro Lock & Retri

It'd be great with some general advice for the top combo!
    Also, would it be better to take Mistweaver over HPala and if so, why?
    Lastly, is Destro viable for arena or should I consider swapping to affli instead?

Any tip appreciated!

KTnx. ^^

I'm sure that comp will work for a little bit as a "fun with friends" comp. Ret and warlocks almost never go together. It's just one of those things. Typically you don't want to class stacks so MW would be better. I would suggest playing with each and learning how you guys play with each other. Learning to cc properly while negating stacking DRs is important. Part of the reason you don't class stack is having to deal with DRs on your CC. Def mw will be easier to CC with.

To find the right spec for your lock would be to try both strats. As a destro lock you will have to combine big burst with your ret. So stack cds as you cc without a trinket and go for a kill. Affliction locks give more time for you to rot teams and then find allow more opportunities for random kills from your ret when someone rots low. Affliction is the overall stronger spec atm tho

In the end you'll have to find out which style your team deals with
    Last edited by Zeusy; 2013-08-21 at 03:04 PM.

Pallies new fear suffer DR with locks fear? guessing yes, so all the more reason not to couple ret with lock if your going to take that talent